Boat

Raven Salty

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1263 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 1 month later...

We are in the same, umm, boat as well. We bought one without realizing it can only be driven by the owner. Now we know to look for a boat that is owner/group/everyone friendly. Our issues is that many of the BBX powerboat type watercraft (and we do own a jet ski of theirs) are simply gorgeous, but are way bigger than what we ned. For comparison, we'd prefer something like this one in terms of size ... https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/VBM-Cobra-4-PG/18105612 ... but this one too seems to not mention owner/group/everyone so we're gonna get a demo first.

Edited by TickleKitten

21 hours ago, TickleKitten said:

We are in the same, umm, boat as well. We bought one without realizing it can only be driven by the owner. Now we know to look for a boat that is owner/group/everyone friendly. Our issues is that many of the BBX powerboat type watercraft (and we do own a jet ski of theirs) are simply gorgeous, but are way bigger than what we ned. For comparison, we'd prefer something like this one in terms of size ... https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/VBM-Cobra-4-PG/18105612 ... but this one too seems to not mention owner/group/everyone so we're gonna get a demo first.

Does BBX have a demo? I wanted to buy a boat as well, now that the idea has struck.

6 hours ago, TickleKitten said:

Yes, fantastic demoes in fact. They have many of the models just floating to inspect, but at the empty end of their peir you can rez whatever boat you like to try and then get a 10 minute ride out onto the water to test.

That's fantastic, even I want that's not only eligible for the owner but as well friends too.

16 hours ago, Katherine Heartsong said:

They are! I bought the SLB A5 (blue one) and I can let anyone take over the helm and sail it. It's what drew me to the brand. Besides the gorgeous designs and superb!!! customer service. The guy who runs BBX is awesome.

Thank you for the review, I might head today, if I find anything into my liking, maybe I'll buy one too.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1263 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.