Looking for men and women..

Misty Dakota

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1298 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 10/5/2020 at 3:23 PM, LondonClaire said:

Here we go again 🙄 What’s up with all the miseducation? You can correct someone all you want, refer them to the right direction all you want. Whatever. I’m pretty sure everyone has got that. The point that keeps being misinterpreted, is the fact that correcting someone is one thing. But when you throw in the trying to be flamboyant with it. You’re wrong. I’m not going to correct someone positively, and then throw in, By the way, you’re kind of ugly.” That’s how this post went. So look into that 😊

Not miseducation, just my opinion.

Edited by AdminGirl

1 hour ago, LondonClaire said:

Ohhhhh someone’s BUTTHURT lol. You took the time to type up all this unnecessary bull that makes no sense what so ever, KAREN. 

Aren’t you the one who went around scamming people for some bull interior designs? Yeah, that was you. 

I don’t earn money, I get money. I’m not the one on the forums running my mouth. It’s you, KAREN. Isn’t that what Karen’s do nowadays? 

Well, the only person who's being a Karen here is you. All you do is spit dirt from your mouth. Lol. Please wash your mouth with Listerine. Might help in holding those thoughts. And interior design ain't bull lol! Anyways you really can't do anything behind your rusty computer. And get money? Lol. Well obviously the money you "get" ain't respected one. You prolly sell your own dignity for that. And oof! That hurt ya pretty well aye? Yk what ya best at? Assuming things. So please if you still wanna keep this crap going on, keep up lol. (Cause you can do this all day as you're too old to get a job) But the rest of us has real life jobs. (Unlike some people who just sits on their couch and need a maid to lift their legs too, lmao) So please be my guest.

Ps; Also stop being ignorant.

12 minutes ago, LondonClaire said:

Didn’t know Karen cards exist. LOL, but now that I do. I should throw em’ ! 

Please get a better life old woman. Oh wait you can't. Because you're old haha 😂

Just now, karenx0 said:

Well, the only person who's being a Karen here is you. All you do is spit dirt from your mouth. Lol. Please wash your mouth with Listerine. Might help in holding those thoughts. And interior design ain't bull lol! Anyways you really can't do anything behind your rusty computer. And get money? Lol. Well obviously the money you "get" ain't respected one. You prolly sell your own dignity for that. And oof! That hurt ya pretty well aye? Yk what ya best at? Assuming things. So please if you still wanna keep this crap going on, keep up lol. (Cause you can do this all day as you're too old to get a job) But the rest of us has real life jobs. (Unlike some people who just sits on their couch and need a maid to lift their legs too, lmao) So please be my guest.

Ps; Also stop being ignorant.

Real life jobs? But you snooze and eat while watching these forums? Weren’t just under Kokomo’s Club post asking about a management position? Lol.

2 minutes ago, LondonClaire said:

Real life jobs? But you snooze and eat while watching these forums? Weren’t just under Kokomo’s Club post asking about a management position? Lol.

So? No one asked you for that lol

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1298 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.