Faces

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1089 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

44 minutes ago, Doc Carling said:

If that was meant to me. Thanks God I was so lucky to met a bunch of some extraordinay smart house wives here in forum which have experience with all kind of knives. Oh, your profile picture could badly need a make over. When did you make it? 1993? 🙂

Nope, it was not meant for, or directed towards anyone!

58 minutes ago, RowanMinx said:

I could be mistaken but I'm fairly sure anyone still wearing a bad@ss skin in 2021 has little room to make disparaging remarks about anyone's profile picture.

Ah, only tonite: "RobinMinx, defender of the weak and powerless!"

Edited by Doc Carling

2 hours ago, Doc Carling said:

Mea culpa, Miss Talligurl. Still, I'm not sure if Jordan allows 2 faces on a picture. She can be very strict, you know.

1 hour ago, Talligurl said:

Dont get me started. 

9 minutes ago, Doc Carling said:

Ah, only tonite: "RobinMinx, defender of the weak and powerless!"

GROW UP!

Edited by Jordan Whitt
Took out the picture
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, Doc Carling said:

Anything else than fantasyless and predictable replies?

You really are a tool. 

I gave an opinion - that a thread about FACES should focus on FACES and then added a picture to it.  I could have elaborated on this when you invited me to continue with your reply to my post, but I let it go, because I KNOW you do not accept or like anyone to disagree with you and your viewpoint on your "art".  It really wasn't worth the use of my fingers typing out a response or the font.

Yet you found it so adorable to once again poke and pick at me and my opinion.

If anyone here is being predictable, look in the mirror.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Jordan Whitt said:

You really are a tool. 

I gave an opinion - that a thread about FACES should focus on FACES and then added a picture to it.  I could have elaborated on this when you invited me to continue with your reply to my post, but I let it go, because I KNOW you do not accept or like anyone to disagree with you and your viewpoint on your "art".  It really wasn't worth the use of my fingers typing out a response or the font.

If anyone here is being predictable, look in the mirror.

In case the " tool" references we made were confusing, I'd thought it might be helpful to provide an accurate definition.

Tool

Tool: (noun)

1.) A guy with a hugely over-inflated ego, who in an attempt to get un-due attention for himself, will act like a jackass, because, in his deluded state, he will think it's going to make him look cool, or make others want to be like him. The person may even insincerely apologize later on, but only in an attempt to get more attention, or to excuse his blatantly intentional, and unrepentantly tool-ish behavior.

This concludes today's PSA.

AND to stay on topic.

50785702691_e458b6582a_o.jpg

Edited by RowanMinx
  • Like 6

• Nalates Urriah × (Sorry, no idea how to copy a clickable name).

That is a cool looking blog, you have there, very informative. I like the design. I have a similar website with similar content. Well, I wanted  something not so SL related, but puts the images more into the foreground. That's why I started another website.  As I mentioned a few times I'm into comic-style picture. I think using avatars - and not to draw or paint picture of this kind - might be something new. I have a friend that does the same with blender. I admit the technical quality is better. On the other hand she is very unhappy about the long rendering times.

Edited by Doc Carling

46 minutes ago, RowanMinx said:

1.) A guy with a hugely over-inflated ego, who in an attempt to get un-due attention for himself,

Yes, by and large I can confirm that. I would add that I like to tease and then to watch the reactions.  Nice picture, but it is to see already in your profile. Nothing new?

1 hour ago, Jordan Whitt said:

I start really to believe that you 1 or 2 guys which frequently reply to my posts here have not a sparkle of humour. Or is it because what I really mean gets always lost in the translation?   I'm no idiot. I understood what you wanted to say with your post about faces. That is ok that you think so. But must I share your opinion? When I interprete my pictures as faces pictures, why can't you just accept it instead to reapeat this topic on and on? I pick and poke at you? Why would I do that? I have zero interests in you. My remark about predictable replies was the answer to your "Grow up!" Grow up by yourself, lady. Learn some manners and to talk and to act adult. That is the best advice I can give you.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Doc Carling said:

I understood what you wanted to say with your post about faces. That is ok that you think so. But must I share your opinion? When I interprete my pictures as faces pictures, why can't you just accept it instead to reapeat this topic on and on? 

I have said TWICE that I believe face pictures should be face pictures.  TWICE.  I did accept that you have a different viewpoint on this, which is why I have said in the past that I agree to disagree with you on this topic.  It is also why, when you said "Sure, go on" after my second comment about that, I said no thanks.  I did not wish to engage with you on that because I KNOW that everyone has a different viewpoint, I offered mine along with a picture to participate in a thread about FACES.

13 minutes ago, Doc Carling said:

Grow up by yourself, lady. Learn some manners and to talk and to act adult. That is the best advice I can give you.

I have been grown up.  I have replied to you in a respectful manner.  You have called me a prude along with other rude names and assumptions of my character.  You have said I have no sense of humour, when I am all the fun!   You were the one who started the whole "Jordan says that's not allowed" stuff, which is EXTREMELY childish and passive aggressive.

Accept that when you post ANYTHING in a public forum, people ARE allowed to disagree with you.  How you respond to them disagreeing with you says a lot about your character.  So take your own advice.

Me, I choose to take the grown up route and once again agree to disagree with you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jordan Whitt said:

You have called me a prude along with other rude names and assumptions of my character.

Why are you obsessed to repeat yesterdays snow on and on? I'm so tired to response to it.  How you react on "Jordan says that's not allowed .." Did you ever consider that this was just meant as harmless joke? Look, Lady. You guys tell me dumb, a tool, a jackass and give me some other names. Did I anything similar to you? Giving you those names? No, I don't think so. And no, that's not yesterdays snow because you guys simply don't stop. Just read your posts from today. And how do I react. Still nice and polite. Ok, I admit, sometimes mixed with a little bit anger and irony. But if you read my replies you notice that if people talk normal and adult to me, I reply the same way. You and one or two other just don't do that.

Edited by Doc Carling

22 minutes ago, NiranV Dean said:

Why the hell does it tell me i was quoted here by Doc. Did he sneakily remove it?...

Sneakly? lol No, not at all. I wanted to copy a link that Nalates Urriah posted. By mistake I copied it from a reply that you made to her instead from her post. Sorry.  I hope you survive. Oh, and can you talk normal also? Or only like a rude kid? lol Listen, I remove what I want. You got that?

Edited by Doc Carling

43 minutes ago, Doc Carling said:

Sneakly? lol No, not at all. I wanted to copy a link that Nalates Urriah posted. By mistake I copied it from a reply that you made to her instead from her post. Sorry.  I hope you survive. Oh, and can you talk normal also? Or only like a rude kid? lol Listen, I remove what I want. You got that?

How was i rude? I asked if you sneakily removed it and you did. Sneakily isn't a rude word you know. It just means you removed it without anyone noticing (except me because i got notified that i was quoted).

19 minutes ago, NiranV Dean said:

How was i rude? I asked if you sneakily removed it and you

You jumped into my thread with a "what to hell" and refered to me as "he" like I was air. And in my language "sneakily"  is another word for insdidious or devious. I'm a German. See link in what category the word sneaky falls. lol click here

Edited by Doc Carling

18 minutes ago, Doc Carling said:

my thread

We may start threads, but we do not own them. This is a public forum, and the threads belong to everyone who contributes. If you want to own something start a blog.

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

We may start threads, but we do not own them. This is a public forum, and the threads belong to everyone who contributes. If you want to own something start a blog.

I refer not to the thread as my property, when I say "my",  but as thread started by me. Anyway, because I contributed also to this thread it belongs to me as well. What you said. :) I don't need blogs. I have 2 websites. One of them has stand today 2,435,114  visits. Not so bad, wouldn't you agree.

Edited by Doc Carling

40 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Wow, you really are super touchy and take way too many things as some sort of personal attack.

You know what wonders me? Each time I reply to a certain person several other persons interfere and cause a mess with their off topic comments. Are you doing that in real life also? When people chat that you step unasked in? What makes you think my talk with Niran is your business? Or is this forum a mannerfree area in general? Oh, and let me be clear. It is always the same small group of names which show that behavior. Other people told me: "Them? Yes, they are an infamous clique." lol

Edited by Doc Carling

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1089 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.