Faces

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1083 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

5 hours ago, Doc Carling said:

But if you read my replies you notice that if people talk normal and adult to me, I reply the same way. 

Example 1

On 10/12/2020 at 12:44 PM, Doc Carling said:

Perhaps you should seek professional help with your issues?

Example 2

On 10/17/2020 at 2:52 PM, Doc Carling said:

And who painted circles on my pictures like we were in a kindergarten where Miss Doe corrects the picture of little John?

Example 3

On 10/21/2020 at 4:15 AM, Doc Carling said:

Ok, you want to hear what I really think about Jordan, Rowan and you? You guys lack flexibility, are obviously unable to take things easy and perhaps you are just to prudish to enjoy erotic and sexuality. Is that better and more clear? 

Example 4

On 10/22/2020 at 3:08 PM, Doc Carling said:

Bad news for those which think so, women can act as ugly, nasty, arrogant and ruthless as men act. You mustn't take my word for it. It is common knowledge :) 

Example 5

15 hours ago, Doc Carling said:

Entry disqualified! Jordan demands faces only. 

Example 6

10 hours ago, Doc Carling said:

Still, I'm not sure if Jordan allows 2 faces on a picture. She can be very strict, you know.

And all this because I simply said I thought a thread about faces should focus on faces.

tumblr_inline_pcsgznh0Sm1s2o6dj_540.gif

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Jordan Whitt said:

Example 1

Example 2

Example 3

Example 4

Example 5

Example 6

And all this because I simply said I thought a thread about faces should focus on faces.

tumblr_inline_pcsgznh0Sm1s2o6dj_540.gif

I have nothing to add. Count me out.

11 hours ago, Doc Carling said:

You jumped into my thread with a "what to hell" and refered to me as "he" like I was air. And in my language "sneakily"  is another word for insdidious or devious. I'm a German. See link in what category the word sneaky falls. lol click here

Since when is sneakily insidious or devious in german?

image.png.34674a12eba442cdef2af5fd714029a9.png

Just because english uses one word for many different things doesn't mean the worst is automatically to be assumed. In fact you could have as well used the last one.

Starting with "what the hell" doesn't mean anything other than what's on the tin. You seem to have never heard someone come into a room and say "what the hell happened here?". You use it when you're surprised, possibly confused to what happened and asking what's going on because you can't puzzle it together yourself.

2 hours ago, NiranV Dean said:

Since when is sneakily insidious or devious in german?

You can't be serious. You want to teach a German the German language? lol All the words in the screenshot that you posted have a negative attidude. The worst is "heimtückisch". Killing a person "heimtückisch" in Germany considers the law as murder of first degree. "Heimlicherweise" means you don't want that other people know what you are doing or that you are doing  something behind someones back. And "raffiniert" means clever, smart, unscrupelous. Well, neither I had something to hide nor any other similiar intension, when copied something by mistake. I assure you. Ok, I explained what happend. That should answer your question.

Edited by Doc Carling
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Doc Carling said:

You can't be serious, man. You want to teach a German the German language? lol All the words in the screenshot that you posted have a negative attidude. The worst is "heimtückisch". Killing a person "heimtückisch" in Germany considers the law as murder of first degree. "Heimlicherweise" means you don't want that other people know what you are doing or that you are doing  something behind someones back. And "raffiniert" means clever, smart, unscrupelous. Well, neither I had something to hide nor any other similiar intension, when copied something by mistake. I assure you. Ok, I explained what happend. That should answer your question.

Those are some really cool words! I like the connotations!

25 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Yes, I dun wanna distract you from creating more drama. It is similar to the Prime Directive.

Hey, hey. It is not me who creates the dramas. I'm totally innocent. I just post pretty pictures. 😙

35 minutes ago, Doc Carling said:

It is not me who creates the dramas.

Subjective

I'm totally innocent.

Unlikely - most here aren't innocent........ about many things in so many ways.

I just post pretty pictures.

Subjective

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Doc Carling said:

Subjective.

Actually, NO it isn't.  

Whether or not one creates drama is always subjective, because whether or not something is drama is subjective.

Whether or not pictures are pretty is also subjective because "pretty" is subjective. 

Usually, not even morons would disagree with that.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Whether or not pictures are pretty is also subjective because "pretty" is subjective. 

Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. Yes.

Btw, the forum moderation should do really do something. Because the vulgarity, disrespect and will to create a poisoned atmosphere of some members, always the same 2, 3 names,  seem to have no limits. I post in other community forums too and don't have any issues with the residents there.

Edited by Doc Carling

5 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Unlikely - most here aren't innocent........ about many things in so many ways.

As long as we can all agree that I'm the innocent one, sure! I mean, don't I just have the face of an innocent little angel-baby?

Taking Over

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Orwar said:

As long as we can all agree that I'm the innocent one, sure! I mean, don't I just have the face of an innocent little angel-baby?

Taking Over

Nice try  ( on the whole innocent thing, that is)

Wonderful FACE shot though -- perfect for this thread.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1083 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.