Faces

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1062 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Mesh body + classic skin + BoM. Classic head.  Except that I sharpened it a little bit the avatar on the first image is not edited. The light is a mix of face light and custom windllight.

On the second I edited the color tone.

julie.jpg

julie1mono.jpg

Edited by Doc Carling
  • Like 4

Are you as pretty as me? Oh, just a rethorical question. 😊 I would never dare to ask it seriously in a forum that is dominated by female posters and a female audience.  This is an Maitreya mesh body + a low price skin used with BoM.  Light created with EEP.

yellowbg1.jpg

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Doc Carling said:

Are you as pretty as me? Oh, just a rethorical question. 😊 I would never dare to ask it seriously in a forum that is dominated by female posters and a female audience.  This is an Maitreya mesh body + a low price skin used with BoM.  Light created with EEP.

yellowbg1.jpg

These are both nice pics, Doc, and well put-together avis.

(Just a word in your ear, though, from a woman. Real boobs aren't quite as perky when you're not wearing a bra. Just sayin')

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

(Just a word in your ear, though, from a woman. Real boobs aren't quite as perky when you're not wearing a bra. Just sayin')

Thank you, very kind. 😊 As for the boobies. Yes, illusions, illusions. But men are often so much more in love with the illusions they have about a woman than in the original, aren't they? If you meet a lady in SL, blonde, oversized boobies, skimpy dressed, with garter belts on and talking dirty, you can bet that actually there is a man behind. 😄 I met some of those, when they applied for model.

Edited by Doc Carling

1 hour ago, Jordan Whitt said:

I think the issue I am having with this thread is that is named "Faces", so I expected close up portraits, but it's not.  My attention is instead drawn to boobage.  Showcase the faces and not the boobs!  

Perhaps you should seek professional help with your issues? All avatars above are fully dressed. They just show some cleavage. These avatars have faces. If you see only boobs, you have a real problem. Don't blame me for it.

Apart from that while hundreds of other pictures posted in this forum are technically imperfect and other hundreds are not exactly posted under correct titles you only reply negatively to mine. Why is that? Are you trying to get my attention?  I feel flattered, but sorry  I'm not interested.

Edited by Doc Carling
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Doc Carling said:

Perhaps you should seek professional help with your issues? All avatars above are fully dressed. They just show some cleavage. These avatars have faces. If you see only boobs, you have a real problem. Don't blame me for it.

Apart from that while hundreds of other pictures posted in this forum are technically imperfect and other hundreds are not exactly posted under correct titles you only reply negatively to mine. Why is that? Are you trying to get my attention?  I feel flattered, but sorry  I'm not interested.

Firstly...don't flatter yourself.  

Secondly...you ASK for feedback and whinge if you do not receive it, then whinge when you do receive it.  Make up your mind - what the hell do you want?

Thirdly...Any and all feedback I have given you has been CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, given to help you see things from another perspective and ways to improve or work on what you are doing.  I have no been insulting, not been rude and not been harsh with it.  I could if you like!  I could say I find the faces very masculine in appearance and obviously done on the cheap.  That the bright yellow background still stuck in the hair is distracting against the backgrounds and looks amateurish.  That the hair colour clashes with the skintones.  Should I continue????

Lastly...where I do or do not choose to leave feedback is none of your damn business.

Edited by Jordan Whitt
They censored me.
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

Just now, Jordan Whitt said:

Firstly...don't flatter yourself.  

Secondly...you ASK for feedback and ***** if you do not receive it, then ***** when you do receive it.  Make up your mind - what the hell do you want?

Thirdly...Any and all feedback I have given you has been CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, given to help you see things from another perspective and ways to improve or work on what you are doing.  I have no been insulting, not been rude and not been harsh with it.  I could if you like!  I could say I find the faces very masculine in appearance and obviously done on the cheap.  That the bright yellow background still stuck in the hair is distracting against the backgrounds and looks amateurish.  That the hair colour clashes with the skintones.  Should I continue????

Lastly...where I do or do not choose to leave feedback is none of your damn business.

Ah, here we have true expert. Please show us samples of your pictures. That we can learn from your creative talents.

In Doc's defense, I think the latest shot that mentioned the boobs was in direct  response to Scylla's previous comment about the boobs not looking real.

However, I do agree that based on the title, I did expect to see mostly head shots as opposed to upper body or full body.

32 minutes ago, Doc Carling said:

IMO, you didn't handle the feedback very well.  Your initial statement here is quite rude, to be honest.

What is or is not contained in other threads has little to do with what comments are made here.  You have no way of knowing which threads a person has looked at and which they haven't, unless they have commented in them or given reactions.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Doc Carling said:

Ah, here we have true expert. Please show us samples of your pictures. That we can learn from your creative talents.

You are more than welcome to hunt out the various pictures I have posted throughout these boards and show us how petulant you are by ripping them to shreds.  The difference is...I do not ask for feedback because I enjoy my work and if no-one else does, I am 100% okay with that. 

And a quick btw, you have reacted positively to several of my pictures.  So show your hypocrisy as well.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

In Doc's defense, I think the latest shot that mentioned the boobs was in direct  response to Scylla's previous comment about the boobs not looking real.

However, I do agree that based on the title, I did expect to see mostly head shots as opposed to upper body or full body.

IMO, you didn't handle the feedback very well.  Your initial statement here is quite rude, to be honest.

What is or is not contained in other threads has little to do with what comments are made here.  You have no way of knowing which threads a person has looked at and which they haven't, unless they have commented in them or given reactions.

Well, I mentioned in other threads that my work is mainly meant to a male audience. And that a forum like this one that's dominated by female posters and visitors might be not the right place for me. I considered already to move on. Now it's a good moment to do that I think. 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, AdminGirl said:

They take it as some sort of insult when it's actually not.

Well we are on the internet... different personalities... cultural backgrounds... don't know each other... no need to analyze it more.

(I was playing a skill game the other day and a lady there kept murmuring in voice for 30 minutes because the host called her Mrs instead of Miss..)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, AdminGirl said:

I'm surpised to find that not many people understand or know how to take constructive criticism. They take it as some sort of insult when it's actually not. Thoughtful feedback is very positive and can be very useful.

Your comment made me think of this part of a movie on Netflix...lol

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, AdminGirl said:

I'm surpised to find that not many people understand or know how to take constructive criticism. They take it as some sort of insult when it's actually not. Thoughtful feedback is very positive and can be very useful.

If that is meant to me, I consider discussions about if a thread might be posted under a wrong headline or about the cleavage size - rather as childish than as thoughtful feedback. Also to abuse other people works for original and copy games. However, you have some trolls here in the forum and you are obviously blind to see that.

Edited by Doc Carling
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nick0678 said:

Well we are on the internet... different personalities... cultural backgrounds... don't know each other... no need to analyze it more.

(I was playing a skill game the other day and a lady there kept murmuring in voice for 30 minutes because the host called her Mrs instead of Miss..)

And different genders - allow me do add. lol

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1062 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.