Can't Login to SL...

ClaraCr0ss UwU

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1292 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

EDIT: NEVERMIND! IT'S WORKING NOW! Go figure. As soon as I bother to make a forum post, *NOW* it decides to just start working for no reason. Sorry to waste your time! ♥

For almost three hours now, I've been unable to log into Second Life (since roughly quarter to 11pm, Second Life time). Whenever I try, I get an error that reads as, "Login failed. Despite our best efforts, something has gone wrong." I'm 100% certain that my password is being typed correctly. I've restarted my router/modem (leaving it off for several minutes before plugging it back in). I've restarted my PC. I've completely deleted my cache. I thought maybe Firestorm was borked, so I've tried logging in with the default SL Viewer, but that's giving me the same result. I don't know what else to try. My friend tells me that she can log in just fine, and the website tells me that I have several friends who are logged in. Also, the service status page tells me that everything is operational. So I know that the game isn't down. I can't open a support ticket because the support portal won't load. What in the linden is going on? When all this started, I had tried to change my outfit, but it was just hanging forever and wouldn't change, and all the names in the chat were showing as "(Loading...)", so I decided to try relogging. I quit the game and have been unable to get back in ever since. I've been to https://lindenlab.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/31000133832-login-failure#:~:text=If%20you're%20not%20sure,be%20your%20username%20or%20password. , but it says nothing about this particular login error message. I tried all the methods listed in the "What to do" section of that page anyway, and still nothing. I have not received any emails from linden and I have no reason to believe my account may have been banned, or suspended, or anything like that. Can someone please help?

Edited by ClaraCr0ss

1 answer to this question

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1292 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.