Unconventional Family Pet - Fantasy?

nyahrou

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 295 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi there! So, I currently am super into My Little Pony, and made a cute avatar to match - aaaand I want to be a wholesome, family pet. Problem is, I'm sure most people want as realistic looking pets as possible - mine's probably too cartoony.  Example of what I prefer to look like for now:

1a1b5a46406017cf8ddbd89aa5149134.png

I guess I'm wondering, would it ever be possible to be a family pet with this look? I feel like it's on the undesirable side. Even if not a pet, I was thinking like, imaginary friend, or something... I don't know, really.

All I know is I do love playing as a pony very much! I've never been a family pet before but I'd like to try it out and see how all of us feel and get along.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, nyahrou said:

Hi there! So, I currently am super into My Little Pony, and made a cute avatar to match - aaaand I want to be a wholesome, family pet. Problem is, I'm sure most people want as realistic looking pets as possible - mine's probably too cartoony.  Example of what I prefer to look like for now:

1a1b5a46406017cf8ddbd89aa5149134.png

I guess I'm wondering, would it ever be possible to be a family pet with this look? I feel like it's on the undesirable side. Even if not a pet, I was thinking like, imaginary friend, or something... I don't know, really.

All I know is I do love playing as a pony very much! I've never been a family pet before but I'd like to try it out and see how all of us feel and get along.

I agree with a previous poster. You are adorable. This is coming from someone who is currently heavy into the MLPFiM scene as well, and has their own pony avi. 

I'm sure you'll find a good family. Best of luck.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nyahrou said:

Aww, thanks guys! I was a bit worried I'd never find anyone because of the popularity realism has, but this makes me hopeful 🙂 

Have you gone to Adoption Options, I believe it's called. If you go there and hang out I think it'll increase your chances! 

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 295 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.