When does the monthly linden cap restart?

RainbowCuddleFish

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1293 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello~

I'm a new person to SL, 40 days old to be exact. A few days ago, I was told I had hit my limit for buying linden, $300 for the month. But since it is a new month I thought it would begin a new cycle. But it hasn't yet. How much more time do I have to wait until my Linden cap is refreshed? 

I've looked all over the place to find my answer but it isn't clear. Can someone tell me in detail?

Please and thank you!

~Rainbow

3 answers to this question

2 hours ago, RainbowCuddleFish said:

Hello~

I'm a new person to SL, 40 days old to be exact. A few days ago, I was told I had hit my limit for buying linden, $300 for the month. But since it is a new month I thought it would begin a new cycle. But it hasn't yet. How much more time do I have to wait until my Linden cap is refreshed? 

I've looked all over the place to find my answer but it isn't clear. Can someone tell me in detail?

Please and thank you!

~Rainbow

It's 30 days since your first purchase of Lindens not the first of the month.  So look back at the date of your first purchase and go thirty days forward from there

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RainbowCuddleFish said:

Hello~

Please and thank you!

~Rainbow

In addition to the limit applying to a rolling 30 day period, the limit also slowly increases during the first month, so keep checking your limits page and that will tell you when you can buy more:

https://accounts.secondlife.com/lindex/economic_limits

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1293 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.