Having a problem with my Lelutka head

Paige Pumpkins

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1275 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Unless the mesh lashes are rigged for Lelutka, they probably won't be an effective solution because when you blink they will not move.  I don't about you but that would annoy me more than the alpha issue.  If you have an Evo head, there is a "MASK LAYER" option in the lashes section that can sometimes help.  If you have an Origin head however this isn't available.

Other options available to both types of head is to hide the lashes.  On the Origins head this is on the Essentials page of the HUD where the word "LASHES" is a toggle switch.  On Evo heads it is in the GENETICS page.  One further option for Evo v2.0 heads is to reduce the size of the lashes.  Evo v2.0 lashes are bento and so making them smaller retracts them into the head.  This option is on the same page and near where you hide the lashes.

Finally, wearing a hair that has no alpha in the lash area would stop the conflict as well.  This can also be done by wearing a hair that is modify and manually turning off alpha for the few strands that overlap.  This can be tricky though as it is hard to select the correct strands with the editing tools.  Also some hair works well with this option and some don't.

Edited by Gabriele Graves
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1275 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.