Stop inventory from scrolling?

alienaisha

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1296 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi there, this is a recent problem and I'm not sure why it's happening

Using Firestorm

Basically if I type something in my inventory (like, eyes) and click on the object I'm looking for, my inventory will scroll and show my entire inventory again. Which makes searching for and finding things almost impossible, because every time I find it, my inventory just decidews to scroll infinitely... is there a way to help with this? :)

3 answers to this question

1 hour ago, nyahrou said:

Hi there, this is a recent problem and I'm not sure why it's happening

Using Firestorm

Basically if I type something in my inventory (like, eyes) and click on the object I'm looking for, my inventory will scroll and show my entire inventory again. Which makes searching for and finding things almost impossible, because every time I find it, my inventory just decidews to scroll infinitely... is there a way to help with this? :)

I've had that happen at times, though usually for me it happens randomly when I'm trying to rename something or creating a new folder & trying to name it.  For me, closing all open inventory windows usually fixes it, though once I had to reload, with the inventory windows closed for log out and then reopen them after logging in.

sometimes I have had the same issue with the Linden viewer

what I found that is mostly my mouse that contributes to the problem.  I have a Logitech battery-powered wireless mouse. It mostly happens when the battery is low on power.  Sometimes also the mouse buttons get a bit sticky so with my mouse I have to clean it quite often

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1296 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.