Checking in after a long hiatus - Still not interested in returning because...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1295 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

10 minutes ago, Aishagain said:

I wasn't dissing EEP, it's pretty good at some things though others look utter cr*p.  No...I refer to the fact that releaseing EEP that was available to only a portion of the grid population broke the "shared experience" rules, which LL used to beat on some TPVs.

LL can do what they want in their viewer.  LL can't break the "shared experience" rule.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Whirly Fizzle said:

Very nice!

Would you be willing to share the skin files with me?  I love to give this skin a try.

Sorry but I don't feel like sharing it until it's finished, once it's done i will gladly share it with you.Thank you for liking it.
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Aishagain said:

I see Whirly so the folk that make the rules for others to follow cannot break them..what a good game!

You know, you have a point...

Everybody pack your stuff, we're starting a petition to remove mesh.

Think of how criminally the "shared experience" was broken when LL rolled out that feature before TPVs!

5 hours ago, Aishagain said:

I do however remember that the introduction of Windlight rendered my less that 6 month old PC obsolete at a stroke for SL (or.to be fair its GPU).

this is a fair comment.  You are right. It did mean that some of the low end graphics cards ran a whole lot slower

On 10/4/2020 at 5:16 PM, Mollymews said:

EEP the same.  It will end the Windlight world as we knew it, except for users of some TPVs.  I read that Henri is preserving Windlight (as a user selectable option) in Cool VL viewer for those who want it

I'm missing something here, what happened to Windlight?

8 minutes ago, Lyssa Greymoon said:

I'm missing something here, what happened to Windlight?

Linden have replaced Windlight with EEP in the Linden viewer. Not all TPVs have included it yet in their standard release viewers. Discussion about it here

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1295 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.