Looking to adopt

EclipticSoul

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 387 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey there,

I am looking to adopt a child IC, preferably a person roleplaying as a daughter or maybe even a son who is between the ages of six and seven, that is fun, active, committed, honest, and trustworthy. On Second Life, I currently roleplay as a 28-year-old female adult avatar by the name of Raylee Sanford, who currently works as a Doctor (OB/GYN) at Cedar Creek Memorial Hospital as well as working at Pinewood Public School as Vice Principal and a Preschool teacher. I am pretty much online Monday through Friday mostly due to my character working IC, though sometimes or when I feel like it, I tend to come online on the weekends. As for the time I come online, that may vary. 

*FAIR WARNING*

As of now, my character has a one-bedroom home in one of the sims in Cedar Creek. I, unfortunately, do not have another room, but I would be more than willing to try my hardest to be rather flexible and buy whatever it is that your character might need ICly as well as moving houses.

In real-life, I am a 23-year-old female college student. As of now, I am currently a senior in college, doing my final four classes online as I have been an online college student since I first started attending the college I am going to now. If you would like to get to know more about me, please either send me a notecard in-world or a message on Discord ( EclipticSoul#0155 ). If you would also like to get to know more about Raylee, please see her information in my Picks. 

Raylee Sanford_001.png

Edited by EclipticSoul
  • Like 1

Unfortunately, this would not let me update my advertisement, but as of today, September 30, I had Raylee step down from her position as Vice Principal and Preschool teacher IC after what was discussed privately IC through IMs in-world, so the only job that Raylee has at this very moment is her working ICly as an OB at CCMH.

Edited by EclipticSoul

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 387 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.