Buying Linden dollars

xJustMex

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1302 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

50 minutes ago, xJustMex said:

i have purchased 3 days ago afternoon at 16.16 hour  linden dollars but i did not recieved still yet i must pay my rent how long does it take to pay my purchased linden dollars ??? purchased at

Best Rate Buy (Limit Buy)

Lindens.jpg

Note: Because LindeX exchange rates fluctuate, you may have to wait for some time before your Limit Buy (Best Rate Buy) or sell completes at your desired rate. If you set your minimum exchange rate too high, your transaction may be delayed indefinitely.

• Like 2

My advice is to buy the L$ straight from your viewer if you want the L$ right away.

Sure, you won't get a sweet deal like 250L$ per US Dollar, but at least you would have the money right away.

So there's my advice, cancel your order and buy straight through your viewer. Just click your L$ balance in your viewer and buy buy buy!

250:1 is the second rate posted in open buy orders and there are about $L50 million worth of orders ahead of you.  The exchange rate is hitting this level at some point on most days, so your order will most likely eventually be filled.  It's that "eventually" that's the sticky part.  If you need the money right away, cancel your open order and do a market buy.  If you can wait at least a couple of days, cancel the order and put in a new limit buy at 249.  If you can wait a week or ten days, leave it as it is.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, RowanMinx said:

Note: Because LindeX exchange rates fluctuate, you may have to wait for some time before your Limit Buy (Best Rate Buy) or sell completes at your desired rate. If you set your minimum exchange rate too high, your transaction may be delayed indefinitely.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1302 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.