Roomie needed!

AddictedToDrugos

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1277 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hii, me and my friend have a 3 bedroom house, and we need a roommate to mix it up a lil. Preferably a good looking male avi, we have standards sorry lol, please IM me in world @addictedtodrugos

We are very friendly and goofy as all hell, if you prefer to be left alone, we respect privacy!! You would only have to pay rent if we cant (which is not very often) or if ya see its running a little low and ya wanna be nice! 😄 Hopefully we will see you soon! OH and the room is fairly nice sized. The room! v

room.thumb.png.d691d97ebed428fd29637eacfade56ac.png

Edited by AddictedToDrugos
needed to add pic

Hii, me and my friend have a 3 bedroom house, and we need a roommate to mix it up a lil. Preferably a good looking male avi, we have standards sorry lol, please IM me in world @addictedtodrugos

We are very friendly and goofy as all hell, if you prefer to be left alone, we respect privacy!! You would only have to pay rent if we cant (which is not very often) or if ya see its running a little low and ya wanna be nice! 😄 Hopefully we will see you soon! OH and the room is fairly nice sized. The room! v

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1277 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.