MP algorithm decided my listing should be 'moderate' - why?

GloriaGlitter

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1297 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi there - I have ventured onto Market Place for the first time and my first product is an AI Chatbot which can be used for store greeter, club receptionist, etc.  Its at late beta stage and needs a few users to try it out so its listed at just L$1 for a short while.

For some reason the MP algorithm said something in my listing made it at level Moderate.  Initially I didn't mind but I've since found that anyone I give the link to, can't find it unless they log in to MP and have the correct maturity level.  And so I realise now, that this is a problem.

I can't think what words I have in the text that might warrant being ranked Moderate.

Would be grateful for any suggestions as to what words are triggering this so that I can change them.  Here is the link:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/SL-Chatbot-Conversational-Animated-Chatbot-Greeter-Receptionist-Bar-Tender-Includes-1000-question-triva-quiz/20421231

Thanks

2 minutes ago, RowanMinx said:

Yes but the words themselves are not...bar and tender.  Bartender would indicate alcohol.  That's what's confusing.

I think LL's new algorithm stuff takes out all spaces and then looks for their targeted words, in order to handle folks trying to get things by using spacing.  

Thank you all - removed references to both webcam and bar tender and yay, item is now rated General.  Cheers!

Further testing showed it was 'webcam' that caused the problem, and not 'bar tender'.

[Philomena is Gloria's builder alt - forgot log in under Gloria in case anyone wondered why Philomena answered - lol]

Edited by Philomena Fhang

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1297 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.