Halloween in Bellisseria

5 hours ago, PrudenceAnton said:

pssst, Joy

I don't think that's the Bellisseria squirrel, my friend.  🚑

This poor fellow was Mr. Squiggles and he belonged to Abnor Mole.  @SquirrelyTE is in the greyish squirrel family so I don't think she is closely related... but she may be interested in the location of Mr. Squiggles' nut stash!

Mr. Squiggles murder will need to be thoroughly investigated as @Resa Nova admitted washing off her car shortly after the body was discovered.  For now,  I assume the death of Mr. Squiggles remains an Unsolved Case File until all evidence is collected and processed (and until Abnor finds a spatula).  Sincere condolences to the family of Mr. Squiggles ♥ 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 2
1 hour ago, Ziggy Starsmith said:

Snapshot_001.jpg

Is that cat licking Mr. Squiggles off his paws???  Does that cat own a car... or a steamroller??  Does that cat know where @Resa Nova's car keys are kept??  Hmmm... I hope the Unsolved Cases team is aware of this possible new evidence!

• Haha 6
18 hours ago, BJoyful said:

NOOOOOOooooooooo o o o.... . .

61c1929a638c673828139e466cb119db.gif

Mr. Squiggles murder will need to be thoroughly investigated as @Resa Nova admitted washing off her car shortly after the body was discovered.  For now,  I assume the death of Mr. Squiggles remains an Unsolved Case File until all evidence is collected and processed (and until Abnor finds a spatula).  Sincere condolences to the family of Mr. Squiggles ♥ 

WTH ? Do the Lindens know about this ? We we're promised safe roads. AR now.

• Haha 5
4 hours ago, BJoyful said:

Is that cat licking Mr. Squiggles off his paws???  Does that cat own a car... or a steamroller??  Does that cat know where @Resa Nova's car keys are kept??  Hmmm... I hope the Unsolved Cases team is aware of this possible new evidence!

This cat loves squirrels, hates rats ;-)

• Like 3

My ride got snagged by a suspicious plant while passing through the graveyard... 

Spooky!

Spooky Too!

Spooky 3!

Incredible work, Moles! I LOVE the sneaky tentacles and Cthulhu!

Edited by Teager
  • Like 15
1 hour ago, Teager said:

My ride got snagged by a suspicious plant while passing through the graveyard... 

Wow!!  That is an amazing ride!!  Glad you got out of Millbank alive, Teager!  

• Like 5