If I buy and wear a mesh body...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1302 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

15 hours ago, Foggypebble Muircastle said:

Edit: ALSO, will my Belleza body slow down SL for other people when I go to my clubs??

If you are concerned, the new Maitreya bodies (the ones you demo, the demo are always updated) have fewer triangles because it comes without any onion layers when you wear it. Onion layers is where we used to apply tattoos and other effects like lingerie before we got Bakes on Mesh.

Bodies that still comes with 3 onion layers, like Belleza, are in reality wearing 3 identical copies of the body, making it 4 bodies in total.

Or you can say Russian dolls, but the different size is so close that you can not see they are there.

To use the Maitreya onion layers, you have to add them, meaning that you have a lower complexity if you do not need them.

Slink, the Redux versions, do not use onion layers too. But you run into the problem of content there as well. The Hourglass version of Slink is the best supported of the two bodies, but you have that larger breast and butt issue, since it is made with a hourglass figure in mind.

A fun little thing, Maitreya and Slink have 5 feet options. The Kitten (Kitty, low) heel in between flat and medium, and Slink has a pointe (ballet) feet and Maitreya has a super high? I do not remember. I have bought some shoes and sandals with Kitten heels that are totally adorable. Examples: https://www.flickr.com/photos/145014053@N06/49812274541/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/kashvii_equal/50130899966/

It is bad of me to talk down Belleza, but they are slow with their updates. If you are waiting for them to add more options, you may have to wait. They have been the last to update new things in the past.

Edited by Marianne Little

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1302 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.