voice morphing

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 790 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Using the Linden viewer, go to Voice Morph Services at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Premium Morph Services/132/126/26

click the Megamorph sign to activate them all. Click the refresh link in the local chat and the voice moprhs should be active under the Communicate menu > Voice Morphing. Then go to Voice Echo Canyon and prepare for disappointment. It should be more or less the same in any viewer.

• 2 weeks later...

Curious about this feature. Is it possible to preview the voice morphing before committing to it?

The viewer says "preview voice morphing" and you can make a recording but there are no voices in the list to preview.

Is the Preview tool not for non-premium members who might be considering upgrading to premium in order to use this?

Also after I click "Thank you for subscribing to Second Life Voice Morphing! Click [link] to activate the new voice morphs in your viewer." nothing happens. Just seems to not work at all 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Rem Voxel

3 hours ago, Rem Voxel said:

Curious about this feature. Is it possible to preview the voice morphing before committing to it?

The viewer says "preview voice morphing" and you can make a recording but there are no voices in the list to preview.

That's how it's supposed to work, but it appears to be broken now. The list of mophs to preview aren't showing for me either. 

3 hours ago, Rem Voxel said:

Oh so it’s not very good then 🤣

I think they sound bad and there's no way to adjust them to work better with your voice. 

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Forget the voice morphing thing because it doesn't work. I still use Citizens Band radio and remember back in the 80s there was this lady breaker called YELLOW PAGES - Diane? Anyway she had a lovely sexy voice and asked me to come to an eyeball ( Meeting) at her house with other CBers. Anyway as I arrived on my motorcycle there she was at her door welcoming other people to her home. As I walked passed her she pinched my bum. Well I didn't fancy her as she was very over weight and I preferred someone slimmer. I laughed it off but felt embarrassed because she assumed that I was attracted to her and thought it was alright to touch me without my permission. Voice isn't everything and can be misleading. My RL as a Trans Woman is much better than my virtual life and that is what counts the most!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 790 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.