AO Priorities?

alienaisha

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1305 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So I'm having trouble with a typing AO I want to use - It has an option to turn the AO off, but it just doesn't work because no matter how much I press the button, it keeps the AO enabled anyways. It's no mod so I can't delete the typing animation which would make everything easier buuuut, oh well. 

It clashes with my avatar and overrides my typical all-around AO (poses, deformer and stuff) and I was wondering if there was any way I can basically do anything about this? I really like the typing AOs effects, just not the animation. I'm kind of a noob when it comes to SL but I can figure things out typically, but I've been playing around with this and no luck :(

@nyahrouwhat exactly do you mean by..like the typing AO effect,  just not the animation.?  A lot of things that say no mod can actually me modified.  It might just be scripts or the animations themselves that are no mod which makes the whole thing appear as no mod.  Is.it copy?  If it is, try rezzing it out and editing.  

Just now, RowanMinx said:

@nyahrouwhat exactly do you mean by..like the typing AO effect,  just not the animation.?  A lot of things that say no mod can actually me modified.  It might just be scripts or the animations themselves that are no mod which makes the whole thing appear as no mod.  Is.it copy?  If it is, try rezzing it out and editing.  

Ahh, so the typer comes with an animation (which I don't want), sounds, and basically a magic effect. Overall it's very cute, I just don't understand why every other menu option works - like volume control and altering the graphics - but it won't let me turn the animation off. :( When the button's right there, it just won't work haha. 

And thank you, I'm going to try doing that now! ♥

1 minute ago, nyahrou said:

Ahh, so the typer comes with an animation (which I don't want), sounds, and basically a magic effect. Overall it's very cute, I just don't understand why every other menu option works - like volume control and altering the graphics - but it won't let me turn the animation off. :( When the button's right there, it just won't work haha. 

And thank you, I'm going to try doing that now! ♥

Did you contact the seller?  Let them know the button isn't working?

Also, is the HUD near another HUD on your screen.  Sometimes even when one HUD is diminished, it interfere with another.

Edited by RowanMinx

3 minutes ago, RowanMinx said:

Did you contact the seller?  Let them know the button isn't working?

Also, is the HUD near another HUD on your screen.  Sometimes even when one HUD is diminished, it interfere with another.

I sent them a message but it looks like a bit of an older/outdated store so I'm not sure if they're going to reply. Hoping they do, but I like to try and fix things myself if I can so I don't have to bother people to begin with. I have two other of their AOs and it's having the same problem; just the AO off button does not work so I'm not sure what's going on.

I tried what you said before about rezzing & editing, but still no modify unfortunately 😞

I'll just have to find another typing AO which is a shame because I really like this one, oof.

The typing animation doesn't have a HUD, just an old fashioned menu. My actual overall AO has a HUD but it's alone in a corner

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1305 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.