Host Job Wanted

FLOOFJules

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1297 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, FLOOFJules said:

Hello! i am a newbie to SL and im looking for a job! Im great with customers and im very talkative person!  my timezone is CDT (central daylight time) and im active from 7:30 onward!

Scroll down in this thread.  Several places hiring but you need to contact them yourself.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, FLOOFJules said:

Hello! i am a newbie to SL and im looking for a job! Im great with customers and im very talkative person!  my timezone is CDT (central daylight time) and im active from 7:30 onward!

Okay, so you're a day old, and looking for job. Do you have any skills that might make any companies or clubs interest in you?

On 9/26/2020 at 11:46 PM, karenx0 said:

Will they take an avi in which is a day old?

Majority of clubs I have seen require a minimum of 30 - 90 days,  reason is so that you can get familiar with how Second Life works,  unless you have another Avi, that you can provide Proof that you have knowledge in how to work SL some will make exceptions.

The minimum I have seen is 14 days old -  Worst case scenario is you get told the requirements, just make sure you read the requirements so you don't waste your time or the employer's time.

Good Luck

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1297 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.