Looking For My Love Of My (SL) Life ♥

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 154 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey there, My name is Cee. I've made me SL account 4 months ago and only played for a little and left, but now I'm back Ive gotten into more serious things, like working, I am a Host and Dancer. And I've also rented my first SL house which was a very proud - happy moment for me. I just want someone for SL ONLY and understand that I'm still in school so I get busy (which is rare) and yeah, I date men and woman, I do have a preffrence which is No furries, and No noob looking avis, sorry lol. I'm very goofy, Loveable as h*ll, Understanding, Spoiled, And this would be my first SL relationship. You don't have to be on all the time, and if you want space, be honest. (AGE DOESN'T MATTER ) We won't be talking in irl so it really doesn't matter lol. well to me it doesn't . I have ADHD, anxiety and a mood disorder (just personality things) so I relate to a lot of problems , which is great! But I am a lot to deal with, don't let the shortness fool you lol. (Heyy future Wifey or Hubby Looking :P) I'm joking lol. - Sincerely, Cee ♥

Edited by DreamCee

Hey, @DreamCee, while putting an ad up on the subforums might work (it has been known to), SL is a lot like RL, you just have to slog through and meet people. Go to places *you* enjoy, like music clubs for example, and have fun and read profiles and chat. You will be ignored and turned down. People will be rude at times. You'll meet some interesting people only to find out they are total asshats later. You'll meet some wonderful people who can be friends for a lifetime. Just like RL. :) Just like RL, it takes work, patience, a sense of humor, diligence and an ability to say, "what the heck just happened?" and move on. For those who are really introverted it can be a challenge, just like IRL. You do you and while I can't guarantee you'll meet the love of your SL, you can meet people here that you will cherish.

PS: I have not seen YOUR profile, but if you read other people's make sure you have a profile other people can read while you are shaking your pixels in a dance venue. :)

Edited by Seicher Rae
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 10/2/2020 at 7:59 PM, ShiningStar92 said:

Try avi-match.com. It's a second-life dating site. There are also dating agency's in world too.

https://www.avmatch.com/

All you can set up on that site without paying up is your account and profile, quite literally, which is completely useless. They also prevent you from putting in any URLs, or even any resemblance of a SL username, in your profile (so you know, others can IM you inworld and bypass the site's paywall), which imo is lame and hilarious cause basically you have a list of hundreds of Jane Doe's and John Doe's. To actually chat with someone you also have to pay up.

TLDR: useless site.

Edited by MelodicRain

I have just returned to SL after a long hiatus. Much has changed. I am looking to enter inworld semi-regularly (although I'm never available on weekends) just for some fun and interesting conversation. Perhaps you can show me where I can get the avie skin, hair, clothes, etc. that you could fall in love with. You and i have common interests, I believe. Look for me in world. Thanks, Yippy88.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 154 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.