Jump to content

The all-in-one Home Furnishings Topic!


Trinity1776

Recommended Posts

I seem to have overlooked a few more decor GIFTS from the FLF Birthday Bash. The 7 LI bamboo panel is from Atelier Burgundy. The 3 LI Kuume towel rack is from Black Nest. More towels, this time in a basket, are 2 LI and from Granola, and the 2 LI Lyon soap in a metal dish (different colors and textures via a HUD) is by Zerkalo. The 2 LI hanging mugs are from Broken Arrows (colors and wood shades changeable via a HUD).

 

.

gift.JPG

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/15/2021 at 2:12 AM, LittleMe Jewell said:

Um.... I accidentally stole the Consignment gift this morning.

The owner should not have set it out allowing that option, but it was my bad for not doing things a bit slower.  I did IM the store owner/manager and let them know.

The owner did put the gift back out today. no chance of anyone accidentally taking it. No giver script inside no option to buy or get contents 

  • Sad 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/16/2021 at 10:24 AM, Leora Greenwood said:

Just the thing for your Fantasy landscaping needs!  This giant 'shroom (the large one is the size it comes in) is only 1 LI and is copy/mod, hence its smaller companion, also 1 LI.  From Fae Fantasy Creations, to be found here:  https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/26179

1682490351_CochonBleu_001.thumb.jpg.cd07ba08c0ac9f5687c41a7d3a6fdadf.jpg

That is so pretty Leora! I went on the MP store you posted but had difficulty identifying them amid all the other items. Can you tell me what are they named?

Edited by Eirynne Sieyes
clarity
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, So Whimsy said:

Hello lads! I am wondering if any of you know of any stores that sell furniture with activites such as reading a book, working on a laptop, drinking and so on?

Hi Wimshy. The most affordable one would be Maya's Buildings, you can check their store in the MP

On a different level, you have Sway, Chez Moi, Apple Fall (get the coffee Press gift if you still don't have it),  What Next (many of their armchairs and sofas include drinking/eating animations)...

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Eirynne Sieyes said:

That is so pretty Leora! I went on the MP store you posted but had difficulty identifying them amid all the other items. Can you tell me what are they named?

So sorry!  It turns out I bought that (*(FFC)* Gnarly Shroom) inworld at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Azkul/68/208/34  I am surprised it is not available in the MP.  Now that I am here again, I will buy more, I am sure!

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, So Whimsy said:

Hello lads! I am wondering if any of you know of any stores that sell furniture with activites such as reading a book, working on a laptop, drinking and so on?

In addition to those mentioned above, Lisp are good for this. I end up putting their Jacob desk in nearly every house I furnish.

  • Like 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Sparkle Bunny said:

In addition to those mentioned above, Lisp are good for this. I end up putting their Jacob desk in nearly every house I furnish.

Thanks, I forgot all about Lisp! Got myself a wonderful living room set from then, will def go back and check out the mentioned desk, too!

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've just found a creator new to me at Cosmopolitan (note: this round ends on August 21st): Unflat Stuff. All of the items shown in the next 2 pictures can be bought in a fatpack for $499, or individually as follows. Colored drawers 1 LI $49 ; Red bucket 1 LI $30 ; Compost bin 1 LI $30 ; Metal drawers 2 LI $49 ; Horn 1 LI $30 ; Hourglass 1 LI $49 ; Iron 1 LI $30 ; Bar coutner 3 LI $99 ; Barware 1 LI $99 ; Beer glass 1 LI $10 ; Cash register 1 LI $99 ; Weighing scale 1 LI $99 ; Antique safe 1 LI $49.  

unflat1.JPG

unflat3.JPG

  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

And when even the gorgeous fantasy lands are too much with you and you need to escape, or when you need your own private dressing room, try this.  It IS only 8 LI and it IS free so what are you waiting for?  Please note that the landscaping around the cave home is not included.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/8-Prim-Mesh-Home-Cave-by-Felix-20x10m-Size-copy-mody/16279561

8_Prim_Mesh_Home_Cave_by_Felix_20x10m_Size_copy-mody.jpg.4cf7e943fef0f7de53d7d7f173e7eca4.jpg

  • Like 7
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Does anyone know anywhere that sells good quality Middle Earth type furniture? I am decorating my fantasy home with an elves theme but I am not happy with the kitchens I have in my inventory and I really need somewhere to make my Miruvor and lembas bread.😊 Maybe a good designer of Gor furniture would suffice but I don't know any.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Elyeah said:

Does anyone know anywhere that sells good quality Middle Earth type furniture? I am decorating my fantasy home with an elves theme but I am not happy with the kitchens I have in my inventory and I really need somewhere to make my Miruvor and lembas bread.😊 Maybe a good designer of Gor furniture would suffice but I don't know any.

Laminak https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/16284

Lore https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/177092

Black Rose https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/2048

Lorien https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/98265

Adi's Stuff https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Medieval-Kitchen-Wash-Table/6453028

Freedom Creations https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Mesh-medieval-kitchen-Freedom-creations/14325928

Old World https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/43974

Silk Worms https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/MO-Medieval-Kitchen-mesh/5002357

Northern Market https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/220485

Velvet Whip https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/VW-Rustic-Stone-Oven-II-Medieval-fantasy-Renaissance-Kitchen-furniture-Mesh/21402085

[Tia] https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Tia-Kitchen-Nook-Boxed/14128778

.....probably a lot more but I gotta go out! ♥

Edited by Chloe Bunny
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thank you both so much. I am really spoilt for choice now and have compiled a Fantasy landmarks folder for all my needs. These creators have such beautiful things and yet I havent heard of some of them. Have spent my day off fantasy shopping.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Elyeah said:

Thank you both so much. I am really spoilt for choice now and have compiled a Fantasy landmarks folder for all my needs. These creators have such beautiful things and yet I havent heard of some of them. Have spent my day off fantasy shopping.

Thanks for that idea, Elyeah!  I just copied all those LMs into a Word doc so I can build on the list.  😃

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/19/2021 at 5:16 AM, Leora Greenwood said:

And when even the gorgeous fantasy lands are too much with you and you need to escape, or when you need your own private dressing room, try this.  It IS only 8 LI and it IS free so what are you waiting for?  Please note that the landscaping around the cave home is not included.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/8-Prim-Mesh-Home-Cave-by-Felix-20x10m-Size-copy-mody/16279561

8_Prim_Mesh_Home_Cave_by_Felix_20x10m_Size_copy-mody.jpg.4cf7e943fef0f7de53d7d7f173e7eca4.jpg

I have far too much things from that store and I am going to buy far too much more things from this store in the future, too! Sorry not sorry!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Elyeah said:

Thank you both so much. I am really spoilt for choice now and have compiled a Fantasy landmarks folder for all my needs. These creators have such beautiful things and yet I havent heard of some of them. Have spent my day off fantasy shopping.

:) There are a couple of Elven themed outdoor / garden things at Compulsion that may go well in Fantisseria - you will find them next to the two best Elven homes in SL and a huge and new Elven castle, all of which on my wishlist!

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Chloe Bunny said:

:) There are a couple of Elven themed outdoor / garden things at Compulsion that may go well in Fantisseria - you will find them next to the two best Elven homes in SL and a huge and new Elven castle, all of which on my wishlist!

I wanted that Elven Castle as soon as i saw it at an event (can't remember if it was Cosmopolitan, FaMESHed or Collabor88). However check it out VERY carefully as it had numerous faults.  I did notecard the creator, but last time I was at the store the version rezzed out was the faulty version.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...