The all-in-one Home Furnishings Topic!

12 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

The boxes with hearts are generally gifts for group members - there are a few others elsewhere in the store. 

The group is free to join. As is my custom I joined, grabbed the gifts and left again ;)

• Like 2
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For those of you who are in one of the Traditionals - I just switched back to one, and was looking for an add-on that would create a home with more usable rooms (my big beef with the Traditionals is t

So, I've spent some more time wandering around the Outlet at Apple Fall, and that time has been richly rewarded. All of these items are FREE! But, they're scattered about the Outlet, and I got lost so

I know we've had furniture styles and kitchens topics in the past, but I thought it might be good to have a catch-all topics where we can post sales and info...especially for furnishings that will wor

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Nikki Mathieson said:

Remember his VERY generous Christmas sale for us last year?  Everything in the shop was tagged to sell for 50L!

I spend a LOT of money then, bought EVERYTHING I liked and I liked lots of things!

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Leora Greenwood said:

Muniick is becoming a weekend stop for me!

Agree. And, this store has not started with the tacky practice to set weekend sale prices on each separate item. 😣

And Muniick has not started to do this! I hope they never do.

Edited by Marianne Little
took out unnecessary text
  • Like 2
On 10/22/2020 at 3:14 PM, Claire Atheria said:

Thanks for all your Apple Fall hunting! I just picked up all the things I didn't have -- didn't realize there were so many freebies. I wish they were all in one place!

Same! I thought I already had all of them but found a few more. He is incredibly generous.

• Like 1

Zerkalo has 3 items on sale for Happy Weekend and the Saturday Sale, but only two were actually available to inspect. If you picked up Zerkalo's stained and broken sofa and/or the shabby chaise last week, this week's 'apocalyptic fridge' may interest you - 6LI and 75L$. If you're into lots and lots of white lace, check out the bed, though it's a wince-inducing 24LI, 60L$.

zerkfridge.JPG

zerk1bed.JPG

• Like 5

What I only discovered tonight is that Zerkalo has quite a few group (free to join) gifts. The beach blankets ('Around the World'- NO ANIMATIONS or POSES, but you can substitute one of your own textures) are 2LI each, as is the pile of pillows. The 'Infamous couch' (Adult and PG included, in a few colors) is 5LI and its accompanying chair is 3LI. The basket is 2LI. The leather sofa/daybed is 2LI, and the leather beanbag is also 2LI. There are also a couple of small candles. (No hunting around required - they're all just to the right of the fridge.) I have to admit that the basket is the only item I'd ever be likely to use.

zerkbeach.JPG

zerksofa.JPG

zerkbasket.JPG

zerkdaybed.JPG

zerkbeanbag.JPG

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
3 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

EDIT THE EDIT!!! The pants on their own are a freebie at the MP! https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Snappy-Plus-4-Pants/19916317

EDIT:  They're available via the MP - including a top that wasn't part of the freebie: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Snappy-plus-4-sexy-PJs/19916316 

It was a freebie from the Stay At Home Club. (My avatar is 'old school' with a shape I created, and clothes these days are difficult to find, but it worked with an alpha layer I had from something else.) Here's the info - I just went to the creator's very small store (http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tidwulf/115/98/23), and it doesn't appear there, but the sports pants might be the same design with different textures.

snappy1.jpg

snappy2.jpg

new info!
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

For the artists (wannabe or otherwise) among us, KraftWork is offering 3 versions of an easel for this weekend's Happy Weekend Sale - available now. The easels on the left and right are 1LI, the middle one is 2LI and also comes with a 1LI framed image. The tree panels from last weekend's sale are still available for 60L$, and are immediately to the right.

kraftWork.JPG

• Like 4

It's been a couple of months since I last visited Hive, and I've just been reminded how nice their furniture and plants are. I really like their offering for this week's Fifty Linden Friday - a 2LI console table with 3 wood finish options. The hanging clock is also 50L$. If you join their group (free) there are also some gifts to pick up - the 2LI glass vase with eucalyptus branches, 1LI mugs, 5LI pumpkin cart and a few other items.

hive.jpg

hive2.jpg

hive3.jpg

hivegroup.jpg

• Like 2

Meanwhile, at Muniick, for your last minute Halloween/autumn needs, these items are on heavy discount (but the LI is also on the heavy side). PG- 75L$ A 82L$, and the dinner setting is also 75L$. 

And, they also have something on for the Happy Weekend Sale (available now) - this fireplace set!

muniick.jpg

muniick2.jpg

muniick3.jpg

• Like 7