The all-in-one Home Furnishings Topic!

Trinity Blakewell

1 minute ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Hive has this unique looking table in the Happy Weekend sale.  It is 3 LI, with an acceptable number of triangles for the design (6662 for the High model), and good LOD -- even with the SL Viewer default it won't shift to Medium until 13.5 m.  The base does break up at the Med LOD, so I wouldn't use it outside, but it looks to be a great table for indoor use.

image.thumb.png.44e714cdff66fec6e9bb6365c4abc623.png

image.thumb.png.c5cd8aca490ec30a04e37c7c46e59254.png

isnt that from ,Mulloy   ? i bought it   ,its from a bigger set   

Just now, Atina0 said:

isnt that from ,Mulloy   ? i bought it   ,its from a bigger set   

correction   ,its almost identical from the table from Mulloy   ,only that one is texture change and one prim only  in the 60 linden sale 

3 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Mulloy has this unique looking table in the Happy Weekend sale.  It is 3 LI, with an acceptable number of triangles for the design (6662 for the High model), and good LOD -- even with the SL Viewer default it won't shift to Medium until 13.5 m.  Texture usage seems a bit high.  Also the base does break up at the Med LOD, so I wouldn't use it outside, but it looks to be a good table for indoor use.

image.thumb.png.44e714cdff66fec6e9bb6365c4abc623.png

image.thumb.png.c5cd8aca490ec30a04e37c7c46e59254.png

I bought this. I didn't care for it as a dining table so I scaled it down to cocktail table size and it's perfect.

• Like 2

I've just found these two stores, with a 50% discount on their Linden homes addons (the offer might not be new, but I thought it would be worth sharing it). I haven't checked nor the quality nor the prims, so I cannot tell how good/bad they are

Edited by Elena Core
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

I've just found these two stores, with a 50% discount on their Linden homes addons (the offer might not be new, but I thought it would be worth sharing it). I haven't checked nor the quality nor the prims, so I cannot tell how good/bad they are

I bought the most recent one from D-VINE (for Victorian Doyle) recently, and really like it. :) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Anyone have recommendations for makers of floral or tropical print living room furniture?

I've found plenty with menus to change the accent pillows, but the main part of the sofa or chair is solid or a subtle tone on tone stripe or something. The bolder prints I've found were plaids. Great for a woodland but I'm really feeling a floral or palm print for my altie's stilt. Wicker or rattan would be a bonus but I'll take any leads I can get. Thanks in advance.

18 minutes ago, Stella Carver said:

Anyone have recommendations for makers of floral or tropical print living room furniture?

I've found plenty with menus to change the accent pillows, but the main part of the sofa or chair is solid or a subtle tone on tone stripe or something. The bolder prints I've found were plaids. Great for a woodland but I'm really feeling a floral or palm print for my altie's stilt. Wicker or rattan would be a bonus but I'll take any leads I can get. Thanks in advance.

Apple Fall has the Lily Seating.  Comes in sofa or chair.  If I remember correctly, the wicker has 3 or 4 different wood tones :)  The print I love is the "Vines" that might work for you, also has a sailor stripe which is adorable.   Might be worth checking out!!

1 minute ago, Kylie Jaxxon said:

Apple Fall has the Lily Seating.  Comes in sofa or chair.  If I remember correctly, the wicker has 3 or 4 different wood tones :)  The print I love is the "Vines" that might work for you, also has a sailor stripe which is adorable.   Might be worth checking out!!

That's gorgeous! Thank you. I'll take a look at it inworld this evening!

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Stella Carver said:

Loft & Aria has a gacha set called Tropical Glam that has a sofa that's just like you describe. It's texture change with several nice tropical prints (and some solids), and the pillows are texture change as well, so you can really mix it up. You can find one by searching on the Marketplace, but be warned, it's a rare so won't come cheap. Worth it IMO, though; I have mine in a stilt home and love it. :) 

• Like 1

Trompe L'oeil's Leander chairs have great tropical patterns.  I don't think there's a matching sofa, but it's worth a check inworld.  They're just a touch primmy, but I've used them often in Belli.  Bought them a while ago; if you want to see them and they don't have them displayed, I have them on the porch at our place in Dimanche.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Trompe-Loeil-Leander-Chairs-PG-mesh/17644177

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

Trompe L'oeil's Leander chairs have great tropical patterns.  I don't think there's a matching sofa, but it's worth a check inworld.  They're just a touch primmy, but I've used them often in Belli.  Bought them a while ago; if you want to see them and they don't have them displayed, I have them on the porch at our place in Dimanche.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Trompe-Loeil-Leander-Chairs-PG-mesh/17644177

Trompe's sofas have many texture options. Find a sofa/chair you like on display and cycle through the 20 or so options and you're sure to find one or two that would suit!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Eirynne Sieyes said:

I just rented a nice mainland parcel on a lake and I need to buy a house for it. The house must be modern and open concept. Trompe Loeil makes some beauties, but the upstairs bedroom areas have walls, separate rooms, and lots of doors, so they are out.

Can anyone suggest a builder of comparable quality and Li that are modern and open?

Scarlet Creative has some homes that might suit. They’ve recently released an open, double A framed house with lots of glass to take in views.

• Like 2

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/The-Loft-Alderan-Mid-Century-Living-Room/5493064

I found a deal from Loft-Aria on the MP. Decided to get it and use it in a trad I have—nice retro vibe.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/The-Loft-Alderan-Mid-Century-Living-Room/5493064

For 300 Linden, you get an entire living room including hanging lamp, table lamp, floor lamp, couch with texture change pillows, couch without pillows, chair with both upholstery and pillow change options, credenza, framed art, wall frames, rug, candlesticks, two styles of side table, coffee table, wall shelf, knick knacks, and a potted plant! All is copy mod—it’s not terrible on prims, its a little bit older stuff, but there is more than enough things in the set of value—just the rug, chair, couches and lamps alone are worth it. I like how its sorta 50/ 60s retro. I went and bought 2 more rugs and two more couches in different upholstery colors—they are sold separately too. A couch alone is 200Linden. Rugs were about 100. The set comes with a mustard tone rug and a greige couches Lots of pillows choices. The plants and couches are on MP, the plants are only 10L. The rugs I had to go to the store for, and one of the side tables is also for sale at the store in more colors. The side table comes in a shiny white porcelain in the set.

The only thing I truly was not a fan of was the coffee table, but it was not bad—just my least fav thing is all. 
It’s a great deal if you were in the mood to go a little retro!

1865EC7D-6D17-462B-B28A-61E4381AB5C1.jpeg

DF41F942-6E5A-4B75-840E-1E05D9637DFD.jpeg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

11 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Has anyone stumbled upon a decent *decor* backpack/rucksack? Something a seasoned traveller would use?

Dust Bunny has one as a gacha item. Here's a close up:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/storybook-living-old-backpack-boxed/10400934

And here's one selling for 35L$

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/dust-bunny-storybook-living-old-backpack-boxed/19866352

Or there's this one.... (not sure wether the backpack is stand alone, and if not wether you can unlink)

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Backpack-Ball-Shoes/4729816

• Thanks 1