The all-in-one Home Furnishings Topic!

Trinity Blakewell

I can't remember if I mentioned this already in another thread or not, but I am absolutely OBSESSED with the Finn add on for the Wallower houseboat by Flair (L$375 - https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Flair-MV-The-Wallower-Finn-Add-On-boxed/17630859). It seamlessly adds a kitchen and bathroom that is easy to snap into place and has nice materials-enabled textures for the tiles and painted walls. It makes the Wallower hands down my favorite houseboat. Picture attached of how I'm currently using it... I haven't fully decorated and cluttered up the joint but it's close to done and I'm so happy by how it's coming along in there.

And I can echo OP from Page 1 of this thread that the Teegle add on (L$900 - https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Teegle-Bellisseria-Adams-Home-Addon/19669885) for the Adams traditional is fantastic! Adams is my favorite trad because the front is so adorable, and adding on the Teegle makes the back equally as showstopping. My second favorite for the Adams are the walls by RAE that add doors, beams, arches, and a bathroom (L$215 - https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/RAE-Adams-internal-walls-v1/19205280). That one is great if you don't want to make a big addition to the house with the Teegle but still want some extra internal features.

Team Adams and Team Wallower forever!

Well... until I find add ons for other builds that excite me as much as these ones do 😆

Snapshot_010.jpg

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

Raindale has rocking chairs at 2LI each. They have a promo edition of Estwards rocking chairs for $75L.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hazel Woods/180/205/26

raindale01.thumb.png.bfa7a758d4fb1d10970cd67265781c32.png

The Blanbrook chair & bench set would look nice in a garden setting with the Victorian houses. Now if I could get my brother to stop littering the yard with his toys..

raindale02.thumb.png.c91bd896c59ab15a888e12c727f2fb73.png

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, Eddy Vortex said:

AD_-_VW_Thirties_Kitchen_cream_COOKING_M

Have a small kitchen? Velvet Whip got you. 3 LI and costs $30L for Happy 30L Saturday special.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Nirvana/49/170/22

I picked this up because I already have their Thirties fridge, which is massive but then maybe Thirties fridges were? That one's difficult to resize because the door is weird, but no such issues with this. Will be handy if I ever pick up another trailer.

• Like 1

Stumbled across a couple of kitchens on the MP from a creator I never heard of before. The ad pictures were not great, there were no in-world demos for either... but something told me to take the risk. Turns out it paid off and now I can share with you guys!

Neither of the kitchens have animations but what they do offer is a nice aesthetic for low LI. The CKP kitchen is more feature-rich with a texture HUD and individual pieces that can slot out and be used in other kitchens (i.e. fridge, stove top, stove hood, etc.). But I liked the style of both. If animations aren't what you need and you just want something nice and low LI to clutter up in your linden home, these could be good choices. Both kitchens look way better in world than they do in the ads. They are also being updated currently, as the creator messaged me about grabbing a redelivery because he updated the specular maps today.

L$688 - https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/CKPMODULAR-KITCHEN-SET-WITH-CUSTOMIZE-HUD/20998606
CKP/MODULAR KITCHEN SET WITH CUSTOMIZE HUD

L$450 - https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/SSKMODULAR-KITCHEN-SET/21091524

SSK/MODULAR KITCHEN SET

EDIT: And yeah, I just noticed from other reviews of the CKP kitchen that it didn't originally have a texture HUD or an island. So this creator is actively updating his work. Definitely keep an eye on these.

Edited by Cyanide Pixie
  • Like 8

Finally new kitchens!! ❤️👍

I am so tired of the Hive kitckens.

Edit: I commented on a review and added a wish for some units without upper cabinets. I always find houses that has windows on at least one wall.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a reminder to myself and you: Visit the Apple Fall store on Mondays, and you may win a gift card. I think it is 2500 L.

I teleport there and walk around, maybe a minute. I do not think you have to be there longer than that, so the visitor counter can pick you up.

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Edit: I commented on a review and added a wish for some units without upper cabinets. I always find houses that has windows on at least one wall.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a reminder to myself and you: Visit the Apple Fall store on Mondays, and you may win a gift card. I think it is 2500 L.

I teleport there and walk around, maybe a minute. I do not think you have to be there longer than that, so the visitor counter can pick you up.

Smart to make that request, the creator seems to be listening! And I was thinking the same thing, offering separated lower and upper cabinets would be great. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Milk Pixelmaid said:

Do you have to buy anything or just visit? 

I never buy on Mondays. If that really was so, it would be arrogant. It says nothing about buying as a requirement. But it is always lots of people there, and I have never won anything.

I forget to go there 3 of 4 weeks, when I post about it I will hopefully remember it today.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

I never buy on Mondays. If that really was so, it would be arrogant. It says nothing about buying as a requirement. But it is always lots of people there, and I have never won anything.

I forget to go there 3 of 4 weeks, when I post about it I will hopefully remember it today.

No, you definitely do not have to buy anything....I won one time :P

• Like 7

23 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

The creator got your message and updated the product with lower cabinets! Including the sink! Got the message to grab a redelivery when I logged in today! 😃

Edited by Cyanide Pixie
grammar
  • Like 6

3 hours ago, Quiet Mirabella said:

I do not have pic..but Unkindness have a kitchen in many different colors, called Ade's kitchen..each part is 1 prim 

It's called the Adeline kitchen, and 2 of us bought and critiqued it here in October (link to my comment and Eddy Vortex's appears a bit later in the thread): 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

It's called the Adeline kitchen, and 2 of us bought and critiqued it here in October (link to my comment and Eddy Vortex's appears a bit later in the thread): 

ahh ok, I was not sure. And in my inventory it is called Ade's :) anyways it is not the best kitchen out there,  but it is one so that was why I put the note out there 

• Like 2

I think this thread is definitely impacting the creator community in SL! One vendor contacted me and let know they saw an increase in traffic, and when they asked people where they had heard of the store, they mentioned this thread! So I encourage you all to continue posting our home and garden finds, especially those who fit a Linden Homes style!

Edited by Trinity1776
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 3