The all-in-one Home Furnishings Topic!

Trinity Blakewell

1 minute ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I made myself a note to go re-check the outlet after the weekend sale is over.  The things that have been added to the freebie list aren't going to go away anytime soon, so I'm not battling the mob for them right now.

Surprisingly, once you manage to get in, it's not busy at all - I've only seen 2 other people here in the Outlet.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Kayden Oconnell said:

I only found about three items that applied the group discount, all in one of the first rooms. After that, there was no group discount that I could see.

It was available for all the items I bought - for those items that didn’t show a group subscriber option, I paid 50L$ and was given money back - sometimes 5L$ and sometimes more.

Edited by Frigga Freidman

6 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

When Apple Fall had the last Sale with 50 each item I bought MASSES!

Now I checked carefully and found that I have everything - only two more items I found and bought in the MP . Good feature there: newest first! As soon as I found things I HAD I could stop looking! ;)

I filled my basket several times.... Even if I bought much last time. AF has so gorgeous colors, wood and upholstery, so I bought different ones. Sigh, may add a few more. It is not much to save on cushions. I wish they were sold in small fatpacks, in 3 or 4. It is not only that I am greedy, but I did not buy colors and patterns that worked sooo well together last time.

It is a lot to save on the botanical prints, because they are in a MP fatpack. I got all 6 for 50 L.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Kayden Oconnell said:

I only found about three items that applied the group discount, all in one of the first rooms. After that, there was no group discount that I could see.

Right click > touch to get the blue dialogue click discounts and it will tell you how much discount you'll get if there isn't two prices  when you go to pay some things I looked at had a 10% discount

• Like 1

This looks very nice, I think. Your dreams has a dining room with decoration for 60L weekend sale.
28 LI all together, but I am sure the items can be used separatly.
Haven´t unpacked so far, but eg. the  table 7LI, basket  1LI, tray in the middle 4 LI, plate setting 4 LI, Chair  4 LI
1380479077_YourDreams.thumb.png.51f4fc816955b1ce6de6498f81cd4675.png

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cleantha/216/138/23

And of course there is a Black Friday Sale.
All Item 70L$, Gacha  35L$ until the 30th of  November

Edited by Moe McAlpine
picture new
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

It was available for all the items I bought - for those items that didn’t show a group subscriber option, I paid 50L$ and was given money back - sometimes 5L$ and sometimes more.

darn, didn't realize that......but no big deal, even at 50L, it's a heckuva deal.......and be sure to check the outlet, seemed like mostly everything up there was set at 0L

• Like 1

The original sale notice said that an end date will be announced later. I've not yet seen any announcement of an end date. 

For what it's worth, I went to the in world store last night and had no problems. There were maybe 18 avatars there. I decided to shop in store rather than on MP because I remembered I had an old gift card with a balance on it. :D 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Kayden Oconnell said:

darn, didn't realize that......but no big deal, even at 50L, it's a heckuva deal.......and be sure to check the outlet, seemed like mostly everything up there was set at 0L

I think I filled the Marketplace basket 3 times with Apple Fall items. It is only 150 I could have saved, so... No big deal.

I remember the stressful 50 L sale last time, when Apple had only one region and the vendors vent crazy, they had to limit number of avatars and open a new region... Very stressful. It did not feel good to shop there, even if I came in. I know now that my TP hammer was a part of the problem, but I didn't know then and was happy I could get in.

Marketplace shopping is great. 👍❤️

• Like 3

On 11/28/2020 at 12:39 PM, Frigga Freidman said:

Now FREE at the Apple Fall Outlet (There may be more, but I don't have time to continue exploring):

Cabinet - 1LI ; sink - 3LI ; toilet - 4LI ; radiator - 1LI

Crib - 3LI ; baby-changer (including dresser) - 1LI  (elephant. etc., all free)

Neo-classical table - 5LI ; Milan chairs - 8LI

Fairfax chairs - 7LI

Cafe bar photo - everything shown is now free

Bedroom - bed 18LI ; wardrobe - 6LI and everything else in the photo

Mannequin - 4LI ; chairs 5LI each ; all other items as shown also free

Copper tub - 4LI ; green credenza - 3LI ; palm - 5LI ; rosemary plant - 1LI, screen - 2LI

Poppies, dresser, etc. - all free

Goodness, Apple is too kind to us.

• Like 3

Oh geez...I only found SOME of the freebies. Guess it's back to AF and the Outlet for the third time this weekend.

Apple Fall is indeed very good to us, but I've just about bought out everything I've wanted from them!

By the way, if anyone is looking for kitchens...getting that AF Plantation Kitchen for only $L50 is a real deal. You still need a refrigerator and might want a modern stove as opposed to the antique one (which is sold separately, also $L50).  The kitchen includes the sink, the range hood unit, the upper glass cabinet, The lower cabinet, the table and the chairs, and its available in your choice of 9 colors.

Edited by Trinity1776

1 hour ago, Trinity1776 said:

Oh geez...I only found SOME of the freebies. Guess it's back to AF and the Outlet for the third time this weekend.

The items in my post from this weekend are *all* in the Outlet rooms - if you've found the Plantation Kitchen in the store, you're in the right place. I know that AF has two locations listed when you search - I've found that the one labelled MainStore2 doesn't rezz as well as the one labelled Mainstore, plus it's not an exact duplicate: Mainstore2 lacks the very visible TP to Outlet sign (which is all the way at the end of the store from the landing point - look for a pink sign at the end of one of the visible 'corridors'); neither store is displaying the HUD at the entrance that you usually use to get to the Outlet.

When you TP in, you should be facing this low counter. Turn to your right, and you'll see the pink sign all the way at the end of the 'corridor'. EDIT: Well, d'oh! I didn't realize that this sign takes the place of the HUD that was on the wall - the tag with dollar sign will TP you to the Outlet. (Can't tell you how much time I wasted earlier this weekend wandering around looking for a way to get to the Outlet - insert Facepalm and Eyeroll emojis here.}

AF landing.JPG

AF pink.JPG

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 5

20 minutes ago, Eddy Vortex said:

New group gift from Lelutka; 6 Christmas trees. Get them inworld or in group notices.

xmastrees_001.thumb.png.b84ea1831ec606bb0e382d20dadab12b.png

See, this is the problem  Every year there's stuff that is MORE adorable than what you somehow acquired last year.  But who has the time to go through and toss the older stuff, which is still NOT BAD ... well, those trees from 2009 could go, if I only knew where they are ...

55K inventory and counting, grrr

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

See, this is the problem  Every year there's stuff that is MORE adorable than what you somehow acquired last year.  But who has the time to go through and toss the older stuff, which is still NOT BAD ... well, those trees from 2009 could go, if I only knew where they are ...

55K inventory and counting, grrr

Same here.

My 'brother' probably has some moldy sculpties lurking somewhere in his inventory.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Eddy Vortex said:

My 'brother' probably has some moldy sculpties lurking somewhere in his inventory.

I found some of that crap just last week when I was digging out some landscaping items.  For some reason, I have lots of that crap in my landscaping folder.

• Like 4