The all-in-one Home Furnishings Topic!

Trinity Blakewell

AND WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!!

Apple Fall store is closed to prepare for sale. 
Thu, Nov 26 2020 9:55:44 AM PST

Hello everyone, 

We are closing the sim to get prepared for the sale. However, we are pleased to announce some information for you: 

- Everything will be L$50 each (fatpacks and gift cards will not be available). 
- There will be two regions. 
- The sale will be on Marketplace too (we are working fast to get this completely updated). 
- We will announce the end date at another time. 

The sale will begin tomorrow, and not before.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 6

Apple Fall store is closed to prepare for sale.
Thu, Nov 26 2020 9:55:43 AM PST

Hello everyone,

We are closing the sim to get prepared for the sale. However, we are pleased to announce some information for you:

- Everything will be L$50 each (fatpacks and gift cards will not be available).
- There will be two regions.
- The sale will be on Marketplace too (we are working fast to get this completely updated).
- We will announce the end date at another time.

The sale will begin tomorrow, and not before.

😃 Yep I already have the most of the store... but need to buy a few 1 li chairs.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

BLACK FRIDAY has started already!!
Thu, Nov 26 2020 10:20:13 AM PST

Hello lovely people!

The KOPFKINO Black Friday sale has started already!
Until November 29th you'll 50% discount on all KOPFKINO products, except single poses and gacha!!

Hope to see you soon and wishing you all happy shopping! ❤️

Hugs,
Lily

• Like 4

Astralia are doing free group join today; 50% off for group before a 40% off sale for everyone tomorrow. Still not cheap, but they do have a deck designed for the houseboats at L$199 and a bunch of neon/tropical stuff that could work well with stilts.

(I got a L$49 trash can, I think that's enough for the moment.)

• Like 3

In addition to the Black Friday Sales at Muniick, this Antique Wringer-style Wash Bin and Decor set is on sale for Happy Weekend - 60L$ for the lot. Maybe something for log homes, campers or even Vics?

mangle/wringer - 4LI (opens and closes on touch)

buckets - single 1LI, double 2LI

washboard - 1LI

stepladder - 1LI (4 colors)

soap and detergent - 2LI

muniick.JPG

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Freebies at the Apple Fall Outlet - I'm pretty sure these chairs cost 75L$ each when I did my sweep of Apple Fall freebies a few weeks ago. Each is 2LI. (Very little in the store is rezzing for me, hence the blank background.) P.S. For the 50L$ sale items, if you're in-store, you still get a member discount for most items. Group is free to join!

aplefall.jpg

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Freebies at the Apple Fall Outlet - I'm pretty sure these chairs cost 75L$ each when I did my sweep of Apple Fall freebies a few weeks ago.

He said that he had added some of the Outlet stuff to the Freebie group.  There are likely other outlet items that are also free now.

18 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

P.S. For the 50L$ sale items, if you're in-store, you still get a member discount for most items.

Unfortunately, I assumed that the group discount would be turned off for the sale (so many stores disable it), so I did almost all of my AF shopping from the MP.   That wrong assumption cost me about 450L. 
*sigh* 

46 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

He said that he had added some of the Outlet stuff to the Freebie group.  There are likely other outlet items that are also free now.

Unfortunately, I assumed that the group discount would be turned off for the sale (so many stores disable it), so I did almost all of my AF shopping from the MP.   That wrong assumption cost me about 450L. 
*sigh* 

Ditto. But at least I was able to get the things I wanted without multiple failed attempts to get into the store! (I also bought a kitchen from Hive last week that is now half-price - that hurt a lot more!)

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

*sigh* 

I only found about three items that applied the group discount, all in one of the first rooms. After that, there was no group discount that I could see.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

*sigh* 

It's worth it to me to avoid having to go to the store in person when it's just a big lag fest and you can't even see anything. Pretty cool that he is giving the group discount for those who are determined enough to brave the mob scene, though! I am just not one of those people. *hugs Marketplace*

• Like 2

Now FREE at the Apple Fall Outlet (There may be more, but I don't have time to continue exploring):

Cabinet - 1LI ; sink - 3LI ; toilet - 4LI ; radiator - 1LI

Crib - 3LI ; baby-changer (including dresser) - 1LI  (elephant. etc., all free)

Neo-classical table - 5LI ; Milan chairs - 8LI

Fairfax chairs - 7LI

Cafe bar photo - everything shown is now free

Bedroom - bed 18LI ; wardrobe - 6LI and everything else in the photo

Mannequin - 4LI ; chairs 5LI each ; all other items as shown also free

Copper tub - 4LI ; green credenza - 3LI ; palm - 5LI ; rosemary plant - 1LI, screen - 2LI

Poppies, dresser, etc. - all free

bathroom.jpg

baby.jpg

milan.jpg

chairs.jpg

bar.jpg

bedroom.jpg

mann.jpg

tub.jpg

poppies.jpg

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 7

29 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Now FREE at the Apple Fall Outlet:

I made myself a note to go re-check the outlet after the weekend sale is over.  The things that have been added to the freebie list aren't going to go away anytime soon, so I'm not battling the mob for them right now.

13 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

When Apple Fall had the last Sale with 50 each item I bought MASSES!

Now I checked carefully and found that I have everything - only two more items I found and bought in the MP . Good feature there: newest first! As soon as I found things I HAD I could stop looking! ;)

Recheck the MP later in the weekend.  There is apparently some outdoor stuff that he didn't get added for the 50L sale yet, but said he would before the weekend is over.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1