The all-in-one Home Furnishings Topic!

Trinity Blakewell

On 11/19/2021 at 8:02 AM, Marianne Little said:

Kraftwork has a 50% sale on all in Mainstore. It is expensive things, but I have been looking at their modular kitchen. Modular is always good. And it was released in the summer, so it is included in the sale. I am sure this will fit many different rooms.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/KraftWork/164/104/21

Make sure you buy items released before September, or else no 50% refund.

Fancy Decor + Kraftwork Modular Kitchen at Fameshed

Edit: Yes, I bought the kitchen in white. I see no need for it in adult, and PG was 999 L. I was refunded 499 L. 🥰 I think it is my best modern kitchen so far. Most kitchen modules 1-2 Li, also drawers, cabinet with microwave, cabinet with oven and so on. Decor fridge 1 Li, filled fridge 6 Li, oven 5 Li, overhead light shelf with decor 4 Li and large sink modul 3 Li.

I did not test every part.

Fancy Decor is having a 50% sale too for black Friday if anyone would prefer to get this kitchen Collab from there. Hoping the Fancy offering is a discount rather than refund so i can use a gift card i've got on it

Fancy-Decor-4.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

For those who would like to put up a mancave/womancave/personcave in the sky, there are two freebie skyboxes from Zadig on offer.

(3 Land Impact) Luxury Apartment Skybox: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/FREE-PROMO-3-Land-Impact-Luxury-Apartment-Skybox/18420721

MP_LUXURY_apartment.jpg?1573386802

Penthouse Skybox (18 LI): https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/FREE-PROMO-ZADIG-Penthouse-Skybox/20423366

poster-MP-penthouse%20skybox.jpg?1601755

• Like 7
  • Thanks 6

A while ago I said I should stop buying Nutmeg because it is so much textures and triangles. But that was before they joined weekend sales and also The Outlet.

Um, they gave me a new reason to continue as a customer. They have placed out their Gacha sets, many of them, I am not sure how many they had. Almost all gives the option to buy individual parts, in addition to a fatpack. Musical Escape is one of them and I was clicking on the small individual parts. They start from 38 L and up! The rare ivory piano is way under the reseller price. You can find charcoal and ashen piano cheaper from reseller, but not much cheaper. 

Apple Fall has started to list their gacha sets on the Marketplace. And compared to others I shall not name, (that sell their gacha Christmas tree decorations for 1K 😡 ), Apple Fall keep it reasonable and under 1000 K for gachas including houses or skyboxes, and gachas with only small decor stuff for around 500 L.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Evangeline Ling said:

Hmmm at least the store credit they give you cancels out the group fee, not a bad gift though

It all depends on our personal, but she has monthly group gifts and quite some offers throughout the year. To be honest, I joined the group when it was around 10L I think, so ....

• Like 1

On 11/30/2021 at 7:22 PM, Esther Bunny said:

Trompe Loeil’s Advent Calendar Featuring Prizes, and Hunt Dec 1st through the 31st
See poster in-world
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hyde Park/199/179/22

Some advice on this one. The keys (in gift boxes) are scattered all over the sim. Some are in builds, one or two in the main store, etc. If you don't want to go crazy while trying to find them, you *MIGHT* want to use Firestorm's area search and you *MIGHT* want to keep reloading the area search after teleporting to different places in the region and you *MIGHT* want to look for items in the area search that are clearly neither items for sale/demo or sidewalks/paths. 

Edited by Trinity1776
  • Like 5

29 minutes ago, Trinity1776 said:

Some advice on this one. The keys (in gift boxes) are scattered all over the sim. Some are in builds, one or two in the main store, etc. If you don't want to go crazy while trying to find them, you *MIGHT* want to use Firestorm's area search and you *MIGHT* want to keep reloading the area search after teleporting to different places in the region and you *MIGHT* want to look for items in the area search that are clearly neither items for sale/demo or sidewalks/paths. 

Excellent points, all...  and don't forget that the "store" covers two regions.

• Like 1

Add a bit of twinkle to your home with Tarte's 6 LI room divider - in 3 colors, each on sale for $60.

The set of 4 trees in baskets (2 smallest 4 LI, then 6 LI and 12 LI) is on sale for  $75. The set of gift boxes (1 LI per box) is also on sale for $75.

And, if you belong to Tarte's update group ($20 to join), you can pick up this 8 LI spindly/sparkly tree group gift, along with several other group gifts.

tarte1.JPG

tarte2.JPG

tarte3.JPG

tarte4.JPG

Edited by Frigga Freidman
more stuff added
  • Like 6

This last item is my personal deal of the weekend - if you missed Nutmeg's recent mulled wine sale (late October), or even if you didn't, this set from No. 59 is definitely worth checking out - 2 LI for all items shown and only $50! (The official advert says it's 3 LI, but the display model appears to be full-size and only 2 LI.) This set also dispenses drinks.

no59.JPG

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 12/3/2021 at 8:00 PM, Trinity1776 said: