The all-in-one Home Furnishings Topic!

Trinity Blakewell

9 minutes ago, RitaCallisto said:

Unfortunately most trees I have are like that. I figure it just comes with the territory. The only low LI one I have is by DDD.

I have one from Abiss Interior. It looks quite good, even if its a few years old and only 6 LI heavy. If you like it a bit more "heavy" on the decorations, Swallow has one for 8LI.

Edited by Syo Emerald
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, RitaCallisto said:

Unfortunately most trees I have are like that. I figure it just comes with the territory. The only low LI one I have is by DDD.

The Roiro Christmas tree is only 3 Li and it looks very good.

The DDD trees, not a bad word about them, but I have used them so much, it was great to have variety.

I don't remember how much the LAQ interior tree is. But it is very decorative with lots of gifts under - included in the Li. Could it be 3 Li, or am I wrong?

Dekute Dekore has 1 Li Christmas trees, and also a 1 Li scripted toy train you can buy in addition. It drives round the tree. Very good for so low Li.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

10 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

The Roiro Christmas tree is only 3 Li and it looks very good.

The DDD trees, not a bad word about them, but I have used them so much, it was great to have variety.

I don't remember how much the LAQ interior tree is. But it is very decorative with lots of gifts under - included in the Li. Could it be 3 Li, or am I wrong?

Dekute Dekore has 1 Li Christmas trees, and also a 1 Li scripted toy train you can buy in addition. It drives round the tree. Very good for so low Li.

You are correct about the LAQ trees, which have always been my favorite (till I bought Roiro). They are decorated really nicely, and they do have gifts underneath the tree. All for a total of 3 LI!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I think back on this year, and all the ways our Home and Garden designers (as well as designers for stuff for our avis) have been very good to us in SL. All the gifts at the Shop and Hops and SL Birthday Event, those who participated in StayAtHome events (like Trompe Loeil), the Black Friday sales (ESPECIALLY Apple Fall with their $L50 sale and lots of freebies). and now the Christmas/Holiday Expo and gifts this month at Fameshed, Anthem and more!

Edited by Trinity1776
  • Like 8

Normally, for me christmas decoration is not an important topic (RL and SL ;)
but for some reasons this year is different and  I pick this small simple one
149L and 6 LI with decoration1547902162_RGBDECO_ChristmasTree6LI.thumb.png.84c7067f571482f86411b0d325bfa2c0.png

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Toussaint/30/234/21

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Yuletide-Tree-with-Decoration/13338171

Edited by Moe McAlpine
  • Like 10

I picked up this year's tree for L$15 from the Libertine stall at Redeux. I'm using the 'simple' version at 6li but it will probably be three times that once I've finished decorating it.

soartdeco_007.thumb.png.2a3fdd4771ab6d29464c6f5a51d68cfc.png

The reindeer ornaments are a group gift from Kraftwork, the garland is from a Lagom lucky board, the star is Simply Shelby (I think it may have been a gift at Redeux?), and the other ornaments are a mix of Apple Fall freebies from last year and a L$10 full-perm bauble from MP

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/VF-MESH-Christmas-Ornament/6623976

(The basket is a current moss & mink VIP gift, it's probably not staying.)

Edited by usagihara
basket is still available!
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

Where is this to be found?  Not on MP and didn't see it in the store - though the store is huge and I might have missed it.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Where is this to be found?  Not on MP and didn't see it in the store - though the store is huge and I might have missed it.

I bought mine when LL had a Christmas Shop event last year. The same that starts in a few days. It was strange that the Christmas decor is not up front in the shop. They had several versions, but the shape was the same. I believe I added some glow to parts like the top star. It is mod, but that size is what you can heve, if you stretch it, li goes up.

xmas_001ed.jpg

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I bought mine when LL had a Christmas Shop event last year. The same that starts in a few days. It was strange that the Christmas decor is not up front in the shop.

I even did an Area Search for 'tree' and didn't find it.  Maybe they don't sell it anymore.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Seasonal items currently on sale at Muniick -

The nutcracker set on display is linked for a total of 10LI, but as the configuration is different from what's shown on the poster, my assumption is the pieces are actually separate. Cost is 50L$.

The hanging orbs cost 25L$, and are 2LI each.

muniick2.JPG

muniick1.JPG

Apple Fall has their "Christmas Soldier" that looks like a nutcracker. If you (general you) missed the sale, they are up to 245 L each. But they are 1 Li.

I wish Muniick did not link their items. Many are a bit high in Li. Not super high, but if you are like me, and use an add-on for a Bellisseria home, it is more rooms to decorate, and every Li counts.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

I wish Muniick did not link their items. Many are a bit high in Li. Not super high, but if you are like me, and use an add-on for a Bellisseria home, it is more rooms to decorate, and every Li counts.

If they are Mod, unlink and use the pieces you want.

This 'trunk' cabinet at Murak (for Happy Weekend) is cute.  The cabinet comes with 5 accessories (wine glasses, napkin stack, whiskey bottle & glass, champagne bucket, champagne glasses), at 1 LI ea.  The cabinet itself is 10 LI at its default size (the larger one) and 3 LI at the smaller size shown.  I stood next to them so you could gauge the size a bit - I'm 1.76 meters per Firestorm's Edit Shape window.

LzsgqRx.jpg

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 6