The all-in-one Home Furnishings Topic!

Trinity Blakewell

I don't really post on the forum haha. But I just want to say thank you to Frigga and all for finding all the bargains of which many i have picked up. It's nice to have someone go check stuff out and find stuff, makes life so much easier. I always follow this thread with interest. So cheers everyone !

• Like 10

I can't see the official listing yet, but Kazza has two (separate) sale items for Happy Weekend this week:

Nuit De Noel fireplace, 5LI - unclear if it includes any of the nearby decor, but probably includes the 2LI fireplace tools (not shown)

Nuit De Noel deco - appears to include only the 8LI tree and 1LI pile of wrapped prezzies, but may include a lantern with candle

kazzafireplace.jpg

kazzaxmas.jpg

• Like 3

EDIT: *** KAZZA: The deco group now includes the pile of presents, as well as the tree, sidetable, and hanging stars***

If you're interested in buying the Christmas deco from KAZZA, hold off for now - I bought it but it does *not* include the wrapped prezzies as shown in the advert! I've notified the store owner via the KAZZA Group chat and an IM.

kazzaad.jpg

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

51 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

If you're interested in buying the Christmas deco from KAZZA, hold off for now - I bought it but it does *not* include the wrapped prezzies as shown in the advert! I've notified the store owner via the KAZZA Group chat.

kazzaad.jpg

What was the land impact of the tree alone? Last week I bought a chair from there that had a veeery high Li.

14 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

What was the land impact of the tree alone? Last week I bought a chair from there that had a veeery high Li.

8LI - and it's small - would not look good placed directly on the floor. The sidetable that comes with it is 1LI.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

8LI - and it's small - would not look good placed directly on the floor. The sidetable that comes with it is 1LI.

I always buy things at the sales that I won't use... I will see if the gifts are low Li when they come.

I just bought a really pretty tree from Roiro,, only 3 Li.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Yes, I have so many Christmas trees, but that tree is much, much better looking. I think it's time to retire my old DDD trees.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/ROIRO-Christmas-tree-Natural/16051608?page=1

I don't even decorate for Christmas, but I had to buy that tree because it looked so nice and was so low LI. 😂

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Marianne Little said:

A natural looking group of gifts for 1 li, that is good when every li counts. I like those muted colors too. If the stars are included, I will probably buy it.

EDIT: *** KAZZA The deco group now includes the presents, as well as the tree, sidetable, and hanging stars***

The stars *are* included - it's the pile of presents that isn't, despite the advert. I've contacted KAZZA's owner via the group chat and IM. S/he isn't online now. It was the presents that I *really* wanted because the colors were exactly what I've been looking for, and the 1LI!

• Thanks 3

If someone see a table decoration... preferably for a long (rectangular) table that looks good and is just 1-3 li, post it here. I am interested in round ones too.

I like natural fir, nuts and cones, with candles and maybe red apples. But suddenly I can change my mind and decide to decorate with other colors, so everything that's low li and look great can I buy.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Available now for this weekend's Saturday Sale - the 4LI Essentials Chair at Consignment - 4 colors available, but each must be bought separately for 50L$. 

consignment.JPG

One really nice thing about this chair is that it is modifiable and the way the textures are set up, it is easy to replace the texture of the chair parts (minus the legs) & the pillow, and it still looks great.  Thus, as long as you aren't afraid to mess around with textures, you only need to buy one.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

One really nice thing about this chair is that it is modifiable and the way the textures are set up, it is easy to replace the texture of the chair parts (minus the legs) & the pillow, and it still looks great.  Thus, as long as you aren't afraid to mess around with textures, you only need to buy one.

I often tint light-colored items to get the shade I want, but is it possible to actually *replace* the textures with good results? (I've only replaced images in frames.) I've always assumed that the textures used for items of furniture like this are produced with the shading required to make them look real. (My only experience with creating 3D items is limited to an unsuccessful tussle with 3DS Max 15 years ago.)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

If you're interested in buying the Christmas deco from KAZZA, hold off for now - I bought it but it does *not* include the wrapped prezzies as shown in the advert! I've notified the store owner via the KAZZA Group chat and an IM.

Thank you for this!! I just got it and rezzed it and it comes with the table, stars and presents. (Except that the rez box stays in front of the tree:(  )

Edited by Evangeline Arcadia

21 minutes ago, Evangeline Arcadia said:

Thank you for this!! I just got it and rezzed it and it comes with the table, stars and presents. (Except that the rez box stays in front of the tree:(  )

Yup, I've just picked up a third copy via Redelivery, and all is well! :) (The initial rez lacked the presents and the stars were laying horizontal; my first redelivery corrected the position of the stars to vertical, but the presents were still missing; third time lucky!) Will edit my earlier comment as I can't delete it. If by rez box you mean the little chest, just right click and take it; ditto the wording that appears when you rez the collection of objects, only you can delete that.

rez.jpg

• Like 2