The all-in-one Home Furnishings Topic!

Trinity Blakewell

5 hours ago, Trinity1776 said:

Is there a code needed for that Backbone sale? I saw the message in SL and didn't save it, now can't find it in my 60+ groups.

I don't think so, but here's a quote from their flicker it's the same as the one in the group note:

Meanwhile, we decided to reduce ALL our Marketplace items - old and new included - 30% off for the next 48 hours.

You can find the items at: marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/32770

Today is the last day tho.

5 hours ago, Trinity1776 said:

Is there a code needed for that Backbone sale? I saw the message in SL and didn't save it, now can't find it in my 60+ groups.

Best I know, there is no way to enter any codes into the MP to get discounts.  Something that accepts codes would only work at stores.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Getting tired of waiting for Stiltland to open? On sale today at Muniick:

Shelves (4LI) with assorted crates (large, small and double, 1LI each) 25L$

Decor items including lamps (5 color options, 4LI), potted plants (2LI, 4LI), books with magnifying glass (1LI) and rug (2LI) 60L$

Coffee table (2LI) and round side table (1LI - not shown), 5 color options - 50L$ for both

Silver tea set (4LI) 50L$

[Apologies for the overly-dark photos.]

muniick3.JPG

muniick2.JPG

muniickshelves.JPG

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

On 11/8/2020 at 6:04 PM, Trinity1776 said:

Once again. Trompe Loeil put a separate kitchen in the latest home release at Collabor88, and the cabin is only $L88! At only 10LI, the kitchen fits nicely into the back room of a Winchester with plenty of room and LI to spare. Just add a refrigerator and you've got a complete kitchen. 

Snapshot_001.png

For L$88 how can anyone NOT pick this up!  It even comes already separate.  My alt is futzing around with a houseboat, waiting for stilts and this little kitchen fits perfectly.  I just added the fridge from Maya's Olivia kitchen, mentioned earlier.

• Like 4

At Consignment now for Manly Weekend (don't see it listed as last weekend's offer and this week's list isn't online yet, so I assume it'll be available through Sunday at least) - Bean Bag Chair (A - 5LI) for 50L$ 

The area where Consignment displays sale items is otherwise empty, so maybe something large is coming for Fifty Linden Friday or The Saturday Sale...?

consignment.JPG

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Syo Emerald said:

Kraftwork is having some losely christmas themed furniture for this weekends Saturday Sale. Could fit well into Loghomes, Trads or Campers.

Snapshot_142.png

Note for those who previously bought from the Grasmere collection: You will have received this morning updates that include the Christmas version. :) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I've been looking for a really nice low LI leather sofa set for a while and this looks like it might fit the bill - granted, I haven't seen it in person yet.  The pieces are sold separately.

At Floorplan & Brocante for FLF -- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/floorplan/134/102/28

image.thumb.png.21dc349cbf53fdebf6cf8f3c35548e86.png

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I've been looking for a really nice low LI leather sofa set for a while and this looks like it might fit the bill - granted, I haven't seen it in person yet.  The pieces are sold separately.

At Floorplan & Brocante for FLF -- http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/floorplan/134/102/28

image.thumb.png.21dc349cbf53fdebf6cf8f3c35548e86.png

Looks like some kind of fabric. Silk? Still quite nice and I'll probably pick it up for that price

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Looks like some kind of fabric. Silk? Still quite nice and I'll probably pick it up for that price

Darn - quick look of the picture on my older monitor makes it look sort of like leather.  I do see the fabric look on my newer monitor.

Given the LI and the price - and the fact that it is Modify - I'll likely still buy it. Maybe I'll be able to redo it in leather.  I do like the simplicity of the style look.

• Like 1

The same store (floorplan) makes my favorite leather sofa, etc. They pop up on sale now and then, and there is always the period 1/2 off sale to watch for. Here's a link to one on the MP: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/brocante-modern-sofa-coffee-PG-box/14469433

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

Was this at an event?  I went to the mainstore and did not see this set.

The table to the left looks very much like this Happy Weekend offer by another store. They have probably used a model.

for Happy Weekend sale Nov 14-15th

For 60 L I am getting this too.

Photostream here:

ACCESS

Lots of good offers this weekend. My inventory grows....

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Marianne Little said:

I simply adore this for the Happy Weekend sale:

for Happy Weekend sale Nov 14-15th

The two purchases will fit together like milk and cookies.

Note that *each* item (and each color of each item) in this Infinite Furniture sale costs 60L$ The fatpack as pictured in the advert costs 399L$. (Happy Weekend sales *officially* begin at 10am SLT on Saturday, so this may change in a few hours)

infinite furniture.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Oh, my god!! That store goes in my "blacklist". What a trick, I really believed it was a set with color change options, that would be awesome.

I've just amended my post - as Happy Weekend sales officially begin at 10am SLT on Saturday, this *might* change. If not, I definitely agree with you! (At present, clicking on the Happy Weekend sale sign says the fatpack costs 399L$.)

sale.jpg

• Thanks 3