The all-in-one Home Furnishings Topic!

Trinity Blakewell

The new sim for seraphim outlet has stores all around it, that sells a discounted items from their stores, scratch that, not all stores has discounted items but some of them,  anyway the new group gift from Nutmeg is out it's so beautiful this store is killing me :_:

Snapshot_8116.thumb.png.b9f693c5c6a322a8fecaed01ecbb524b.png

have a look here:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/SeraphimSL/203/109/22

Edited by seeno29
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 3

21 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Is rated adult! That's why I could not find it.

LOL, not sure why it is rated that way.  The animations are racy things like washing dishes, looking for food in the fridge and eating at the kitchen bar.  The pieces ARE large in size, not LI, but I was able to resize and punch and push the individual items to fit.

• Like 3

Someone in the FabFree group chat gave a heads up on full perm furniture and decor stuff, all free.

Bulletin board, doghouse, chairs, all sorts of tchotchke at Upcycled:  
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Enchanted Sanctuary/88/107/22

bargains_002.jpgbargains_001.thumb.jpg.24be82cee57a087084f649fe61b5565c.jpg

Full perm mesh furniture at Not Sorry!
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Enchanted Sanctuary/65/109/22

bargains_003.thumb.jpg.42b84fabacfccb0451e1278cc34d721a.jpg

Edited by Eddy Vortex
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

It looks like this will be Kazza's Happy Weekend offering, though there's not much if anything showing yet for the Christmas decor. The sofa is 12LI, and each version of the chair is 5LI. Each table lamp is 2LI (and the difficult to see side tables are 1LI each), the coffee table is 1LI, the bells 1LI, the candles 2LI and the chocolates 1LI. Two wire ceiling lamps are 2LI.

kazza.JPG

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 5

On 11/3/2020 at 1:27 PM, Frigga Freidman said:

These gacha wicker chairs from Minimal, at only 35L$ a go, are part of today's Hello Tuesday Sale. (I got 2 of no. 10, so if anyone wants one, let me know.)

minimal.JPG

One of my favorite Minimal offerings. I should go and get a few more just in case inventory eats some.

FYI - some are fairly primmy but, SO beautiful. Worth it.

1 hour ago, Elora Lunasea said:

One of my favorite Minimal offerings. I should go and get a few more just in case inventory eats some.

FYI - some are fairly primmy but, SO beautiful. Worth it.

They're a little on the large side as well, but scale down OK. I have extra copies of no. 4 and 10 to trade for no. 8 

8 hours ago, Elena Core said:

A free fence set avaialble over the weekend. 

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Eagle/125/186/23

B-Made Fence [Dirty].png

B Made actually gives out a fairly decent freebie every week for the Energy Weekend sale - just join the Energy Weekend group for free.  There have been a few of their weekly freebies that I've skipped on, but overall I probably do pick up the majority of them.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Trinity1776 said:

Once again. Trompe Loeil put a separate kitchen in the latest home release at Collabor88, and the cabin is only $L88! At only 10LI, the kitchen fits nicely into the back room of a Winchester with plenty of room and LI to spare. Just add a refrigerator and you've got a complete kitchen. 

Snapshot_001.png

I was thinking how handy that little kitchen could be in Linden Homes, too.

On 11/6/2020 at 3:09 PM, Leora Greenwood said:

Just spotted this weekend sale from Muniick, the ad does not say the price but their weekend sales have been good recently:

Muniick-CoralineRefrigeratorV2andDecorSet-MW-AD.png

Not only the fridge with all those decor items for 50L$ *BUT* for another 50L$ you can pick up this matching mid-century kitchen table (2LI) and chairs (3LI each) with the round rug (2LI) - with the same color-change options as the fridge! 

muniick.JPG

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2