The all-in-one Home Furnishings Topic!

Trinity Blakewell

2 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

kraft2.jpg

I just used this sofa in my houseboat, having bought it at one of Kraftwork's whole-store sales.  I love the shape and colors of it, but you may wish to try the anims out, if they matter to you.  I'm replacing them with a set from another piece of furniture, but then of course you have to readjust them.

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 3

24 minutes ago, Tary Allen said:

Buying less and less at weekend sales, I have so much stuff, but plants and sofas I can't resist (and small wood cabins ).

Got the numeg sofa, also these bathroom goodies at Kazza, each 2LI, 60L at Happy Weekend. 2 plants and the shelf

Yes, those Kazza plants are really nice - I've used them in the Newbrooke I'm decorating. I didn't mention them last weekend because SL forums weren't cooperating the two times I tried, and forgot to get back to them :( 

kazzaplants.jpg

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 4

23 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Yes, those Kazza plants are really nice - I've used them in the Newbrooke I'm decorating. I didn't mention them last weekend because SL forums weren't cooperating the two times I tried, and forgot to get back to them :( 

kazzaplants.jpg

I got them Friday, didn't noticed it last weekend, thought he set them early for this weeken sale :)

• Like 4

Some free furnishings available amongst other gifts at The Liaison Collaborative event for their 10th anniversary (look out for a swan floatie from my store!) The side table from Dirty Rat is really nice.

https://tlc-event.com/2023/03/18/the-liaison-collaborative-anniversary-round-gift-gallery/

You need to join the Liaison Update Group to get them, but it is free.

• Like 9

Two very nice sets are on sale at What Next: the wicker sideboard with all decor is $50. Sideboard 2 LI, working lamp with color-change shade 2 LI, wall flowers 1 LI for the 2 linked, plant with color-change pot 1 LI, leaning picture frame with options for frame color and image 1 LI. The Boho hanging lanterns are only 1 LI each (with many color options), and non-working but look OK at night. $50 for both designs.

what1.jpg

what2.jpg

what3.jpg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

image.thumb.png.58bf5866711577a2fa02e7838cc74df1.png

Nutmeg for the weekend.  11 LI good LODs (towel disappears first) and reasonable triangle count.  The good news is that it comes with and without the towel (I love the towel).  Both PG and A versions are in the pack. 

nutmegshowernosig.thumb.jpg.4e9060dafefdd176abcf1facf7b844b4.jpg

• Like 10