BOM natural skins

Madison Talon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1280 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Use Izzie's "small breast" tattoo layers (And appliers) that matches all possible skins. Can also be tinted.

I bought the Perky breast add-on from Maitreya, but the included breast tattoos are so good, that I can wear only them. I did actually not need the add-on, if I keep boob size under 50. Perfect match with Glam Affair skins.

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

The shape and size of the breasts in SL have to do with your body shape, not the skin. 

Have you seen the hard shading on many skins? It is like painted on push-up effect. I can set my boobs to the lowest a body can take without deforming, and it is still painted UU on my chest.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Madison Talon said:

I am looking to find a BOM skin with natural looking breasts. Not ones that look like just half melons stuck on. cleavage or no cleavage is fine. Looking for them to be regular size.

But just....I dunno, natural. And pale, I like pale like skin.

Names of skin makers would be awesome.

Pink Fuel has a wide range of BOM-ready tattoos with different breast shading that are also matched to the popular mesh body finger/toe/etc. layouts. If I remember right it's also possible to buy their body tattoos and use them on other skins because they have a slight fade at the neck.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

Have you seen the hard shading on many skins? It is like painted on push-up effect. I can set my boobs to the lowest a body can take without deforming, and it is still painted UU on my chest.

I get that, i really do, but without any shaders they look really odd. Like they are lit from below. Sadly, the lighting in SL doesn't compensate for every situation. 

@Madison Talon You can do a search on the MP for female pale skins and try some demos. SEARCH Always try demos for skins, in various windlight settings too. You never know when you might want to try a new one. 

I use Deetalez Celtic shade.  She has another pale shade after Celtic, it's Europa, I believe.   I never really looked at the breasts much on them though.  Deetalez skins do come with two breast shadings but it's not something I really took notice of.  On the Legacy female body though, the breasts have a very pronounced line, I did notice that.  I'm not sure I like the pronounced line on the Legacy female body...it looks kind of doll-ish to me.  It could be the body also.  

Edited by FairreLilette
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

I get that, i really do, but without any shaders they look really odd. Like they are lit from below. Sadly, the lighting in SL doesn't compensate for every situation. 

It's not a windlight or shaders problem. It's a too heavy hand in shading the skin under the breasts problem; however, many skinners are coming out with skins made for smaller breasts so that the shading under and between the breasts is now very minimally done. I agree though that without shaders enabled nothing looks good.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

The shape and size of the breasts in SL have to do with your body shape, not the skin. 

Also, try wearing a female skin on your male body and you'll see very quickly that you now visually have breasts. Sure they won't stick out but looking at yourself straight on and you'll have some lovely man breasts. 😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Blush Bravin said:

Also, try wearing a female skin on your male body and you'll see very quickly that you now visually have breasts. Sure they won't stick out but looking at yourself straight on and you'll have some lovely man breasts. 😏

Moobs!

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Madison Talon said:

I am looking to find a BOM skin with natural looking breasts. Not ones that look like just half melons stuck on. cleavage or no cleavage is fine. Looking for them to be regular size.

But just....I dunno, natural. And pale, I like pale like skin.

Names of skin makers would be awesome.

Are you using a mesh body?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1280 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.