Little steps walk animation

Claire Asamoah

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 638 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Try looking at walk animations or AO  for kimono, those usually have small steps walking. I have an old no-transfer one, otherwise I would send it to you.

I found a bookmark to a freebie shop that had the AO with the kimono walk, once again it is no transfer so may not suit your needs.  I will send the landmark to you in-world.

Edited by auntiemisha
updated info

18 hours ago, Claire Asamoah said:

Hello.

Where can I find a little steps walk animation ? It's to use with a long dress which doesn't look fine when the avatar walk doing big steps. I'd like it full perm, or at least copy/transfer. 

Thank you 

Body Language has a few but they don't have the permissions you want.  

• 1 year later...

Someone asked about this again and here is what I replied.  But I have one question:

What does it mean that the AO itself is copy/transfer, but the animations inside them are nocopy/nomodify?

================================

I don't have any full perm nor copy/transfer animations for the walks

Here is the link to the freebie Geisha kimono AO I was talking about in the post.

It is in an area called Little Yoshiwara

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Milarepa/97/138/44

The box inworld is called "Free Anims and AO"

when you rez the box you have to right-click "OPEN" to get the contents as they are no-copy

Then rez and open the Geisha AO box

There are 2 ZHAO AOs inside.  The AO itself is copy/transfer but the animations are nocopy/nomodify inside that.  Not sure what that means.

22 minutes ago, auntiemisha said:

Someone asked about this again and here is what I replied.  But I have one question:

What does it mean that the AO itself is copy/transfer, but the animations inside them are nocopy/nomodify?

================================

I don't have any full perm nor copy/transfer animations for the walks

Here is the link to the freebie Geisha kimono AO I was talking about in the post.

It is in an area called Little Yoshiwara

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Milarepa/97/138/44

The box inworld is called "Free Anims and AO"

when you rez the box you have to right-click "OPEN" to get the contents as they are no-copy

Then rez and open the Geisha AO box

There are 2 ZHAO AOs inside.  The AO itself is copy/transfer but the animations are nocopy/nomodify inside that.  Not sure what that means.

The ZHAO HUD has been free for years and is what a lot of creators used when selling their own AOs (animations).  The animations they put inside are set to.their own permissions.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/ZHAO-II/1593159

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 638 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.