returning player

Hailey Wiskee

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1302 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

22 minutes ago, Hailey Wiskee said:

So I'm wanting a job. I'm not new to second life. I know the basics and all that but I've never worked in game so I don't have experience hosting etc.  I'm willing to learn and try whatever is availabel to me just no adult please. 

You could scroll down further in this thread.  There are a few places looking to hire.

6 hours ago, Sstarrr said:

WELCOME TO TURTLE COVE

~ Turtle cove is a New Tropical Theme sim ... 360 CLUB offers a unique club experience along side the backdrop of surfing waves .
We are looking for Dj's and Host ..that love to spin for the enjoyment...of good music and good company ..We play.. Rock, Pop, Country,  Remixes.. We are currently hiring Dj's and Hosts... You Keep 100% tips
▣ DJs must have their own streams, and be able to take requests
▣ Hosts MUST have outgoing personality... We will train if you have No experience.
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cherry Ridge/49/96/23

Contact  Sstarrr Resident (Starr),Sethn68 Resident (Kade) or Bindiriver Resident (Bindi)

summer-background-palm-trees-flip-flops-sea-shells-56011882(3).png

117915917_748597682608661_7137574377675107578_o.jpg

116869194_739474106854352_4401337544200723207_o.jpg

17 hours ago, Nawty Moonites said:

WANT_TO_BE_A_HOST_.jpg.1f02f3a440fa7c92fab0668f389a01ef.jpg

Visit and follow us on Facebook: https://bit.ly/2X6e3IW

Now Hiring: bit.ly/2BCNpQ7

1 minute ago, Hailey Wiskee said:

oh no I meant people wanting jobs like me. i'll keep looking tho

I know what you mean and in the post above the one you quoted, I posted two examples of places that had posted looking for employees that were here before your initial post.

• Like 1

On 9/24/2020 at 10:19 PM, RowanMinx said:

You have to go apply.  They post but aren't going to seek you out.

The Majority of places that are looking, we tell you what clubs or employers are looking for.   Majority of SL businesses now have either a website & online applications out of world, and if you apply and you meet the qualifications then they will reply, it is just like real life - Employers are not going to come looking for you, you also have to put the effort into looking and applying to WHAT you are interested in.  When I personally have seeked potential staff, people have gotten offended and say that I solicited them with unwanted NC's.  

Always keep in mind that if you are an owner of a business you have more things to do than search for employees when your attention should be on the running of the club, and again, businesses will post when they are hiring so that those WHO are interested in employment can apply if THEY wish.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1302 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.