Ever been "picked up" easily?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 109 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not really and I learned early on to never follow a male avatar anywhere.

Yet ANOTHER veiled advertising post

I am not an alt and I would never make a veiled advertising post.  

Posted Images

On 9/30/2020 at 1:24 PM, Artair Glendullen said:

Picked up as in 'off to someone's place to bump pixels'? Nah. Picked up as in 'hey, there's this cool event going on/neat area to explore, wanna see it'? Several times. Like, aww yeah, show me some prims arranged in a really cool way.

For me it was always the reverse...bumping pixels - several times, off to explore - never.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, rushingaround said:

I usually dont get picked up.  I usually do the picking and yeah its fun meeting someone for a one night stand.  For that I don’t read much into reading the profile that much either.  

I really don't go into the profiles all that much. I just want to meet the person. I've been seriously picked up this time, and i never even read her profile!!! And I still haven't lol!!!

Edited by Bagnu
On 10/2/2020 at 2:10 AM, Pomeline Pancake said:

I'm 5'8" and over a 100lbs. No one has ever picked me up easily. It would strain their poor back.

Only 100 lbs???  hahaha...easily done....

• Haha 1
On 10/2/2020 at 4:10 AM, Pomeline Pancake said:

I'm 5'8" and over a 100lbs. No one has ever picked me up easily. It would strain their poor back.

I'm just about 5' and just over 100 pounds.. about 105 now.. My husband is 6'5 and last time we checked he was 280 pounds..

He can pick me up with one had tied behind his back..hehehehe

• Like 3
20 hours ago, TT120 said:

Only 100 lbs???  hahaha...easily done....

No, she said over 100 pounds.. When we say that, we're pretty much not wanting to say what it is..

If I say about 105, I could actually be 110.. But I'm not saying  if it is or not.. hehehe

40 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I'm just about 5' and just over 100 pounds.. about 105 now.. My husband is 6'5 and last time we checked he was 280 pounds..

He can pick me up with one had tied behind his back..hehehehe

Oh I know how you feel! I'm 4'11 and 115 pounds. Hubby is 6 ft and although he is older than I am, can pick me up quite easily. Or so he tells me. ;)

Now to address the topic of the thread. My hubby picked me up quite easily. I actually wasn't looking for romance, relationship or even dating in either world. He messaged me out of the blue though at a ballroom asking if he could come stand by me since I was the only other avatar close to his height. The others were giants. I said yes and we spoke for fifteen hours the first time. Something just clicked with him where I knew he was where I belonged. That was almost two years ago and we've been inseparable ever since. We've since taken it to rl and I'll be moving to be with him in less than a year and a half now. I didn't know someone was missing in my life until he finally found me.

• Like 3
On 10/6/2020 at 5:59 AM, Ceka Cianci said:

No, she said over 100 pounds.. When we say that, we're pretty much not wanting to say what it is..

If I say about 105, I could actually be 110.. But I'm not saying  if it is or not.. hehehe

Ah very perceptive. lol

On 10/6/2020 at 6:52 AM, Dafadilia Wayfarer said:

Oh I know how you feel! I'm 4'11 and 115 pounds. Hubby is 6 ft and although he is older than I am, can pick me up quite easily. Or so he tells me. ;)

Now to address the topic of the thread. My hubby picked me up quite easily. I actually wasn't looking for romance, relationship or even dating in either world. He messaged me out of the blue though at a ballroom asking if he could come stand by me since I was the only other avatar close to his height. The others were giants. I said yes and we spoke for fifteen hours the first time. Something just clicked with him where I knew he was where I belonged. That was almost two years ago and we've been inseparable ever since. We've since taken it to rl and I'll be moving to be with him in less than a year and a half now. I didn't know someone was missing in my life until he finally found me.

What a beautiful love story.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Knotty beach.. the furry pick up place for yiffing.. been there a few times.

Have I ever been picked up, a few times. did it lead to slsex not always sometimes just chatting or going places exploring.

Not every furry is just interested in yiffing all the time. Some do just want to talk and have company around them.

A little bit back in the day, but now a days things are a little quiet on the front and it's been a lonesome road so I can say naw not really.

It's a blessing and a curse, that road of lonesomeness like that. The curse is self-explanatory. The blessing: you get more of a opportunity to see how people are as they interact with one another and as you just generally go about, exploring every sim with that chance given.

Edited by Simo Vodopan
  • Like 1
On 9/28/2020 at 2:34 AM, Jordan Whitt said:

I wasn't referring to this thread specifically.  It tends to happen in all sorts of threads, for example the one about Avis and Friendship, she mentions she has several friends who aren't sexual.  I don't see the need to specify that, but then, my whole SL isn't wrapped up in my genitals.

Mine is. Add some photog, exploring, romance...

Look at my pics and flickr...

Edited by Bagnu
On 9/27/2020 at 8:23 AM, Bagnu said:

Maybe a "go" sign would be more appropriate for both of us....but then again it would be a "go" for those we allow only!!!

...maybe... but I like profile images. Pretty faces...

On 9/27/2020 at 8:36 PM, Jordan Whitt said:

Now if only she would stop taking everything back to the sexual side of SL.

Well that's your personal preference. Please don't inflict it on the rest of us.

On 9/27/2020 at 10:09 PM, RowanMinx said:

No, they should read the profile.  That's why it's there.

Yeah... I like reading profiles. I especially like to see the languages listed. Also, there are days I don't want to deal with a new resident. I consider 1 to 90 days too new. I've done my share of training noobs how things work. 

On 9/28/2020 at 2:53 AM, Bagnu said:

I don't have one.

Aah well you should create one that triggers fewer people. Maybe go with an orange one named Trump... 🤣 

Some people are stuck at home, old, or stressed and they get irritable. Others just have a fascist nature that wants people to do things their way and complain when they don't. Ignore them. If they can't be tolerant, you can be. I find it REALLY annoys them.

On 10/4/2020 at 8:12 PM, Bagnu said:

I really don't go into the profiles all that much. I just want to meet the person. I've been seriously picked up this time, and i never even read her profile!!! And I still haven't lol!!!

That works.

At a local meat market like Sands, profiles can save a lot of time. Gay guys, non-English speakers... Or at events like Fetish Fair to decide if I want to hit on someone or respond to them.

I have several profiles. I save them in a note card and change my Profile based on my mood. They range from humorous too stay away to outrageously suggestive.

I do appreciate it when profiles are filled out. Language is a big thing for me. I can use a translator, but there still is often a lot of explaining to be done. It gets tedious.

EASY...
The opening post is unclear what type of easy and pickup they were talking about.

I am picky about who I'll go to bed with. Not so picky who I explore with or go clubbing with. So, I can be easy to impossible depending my mood and the day and where we met up. If I am at Sands or Dreamers... well it should be obvious why anyone is there and a hint at their mood.

On 9/28/2020 at 4:36 PM, Jordan Whitt said:

Now if only she would stop taking everything back to the sexual side of SL.

To which came the reply...

50 minutes ago, Nalates Urriah said:

Well that's your personal preference. Please don't inflict it on the rest of us.

Which makes absolutely no sense at all.  

Firstly - It's NOT just me who notices, refers to and gets tired of the "I'm so sexual, look at me" theme that goes on with replies from said person.

Secondly - Wishful thinking is NOT inflicting a personal preference on anyone.

Thirdly - If it is indeed a personal preference to not have to hear about said person's "sexual" side, then I am sure I am not the only person with said preference.

• Like 3
20 minutes ago, Jordan Whitt said:

To which came the reply...

Which makes absolutely no sense at all.  

Firstly - It's NOT just me who notices, refers to and gets tired of the "I'm so sexual, look at me" theme that goes on with replies from said person.

Secondly - Wishful thinking is NOT inflicting a personal preference on anyone.

Thirdly - If it is indeed a personal preference to not have to hear about said person's "sexual" side, then I am sure I am not the only person with said preference.

Wow... That more than one person has such a preference and notices doesn't change or make right what you are saying. That lots of people don't like gays doesn't make persecuting them for their nature right.

Wishful thinking is not what you were doing. You were stating your preference and pointing it out. That isn't just THINKING. Were you trying to shame? Or stating annoyance? Trying to control?

And thirdly, you obviously know it is a preference. Not recognizing that is why my initial response didn't make sense to you. But how many people have to have that preference to make it right to inflict their preferences on another?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Nalates Urriah said:

Wow... That more than one person has such a preference and notices doesn't change or make right what you are saying. That lots of people don't like gays doesn't make persecuting them for their nature right.

Right...cos persecuting gays = wishing one person would STFU about her overusing her gentials.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, Jordan Whitt said:

YES, WE KNOW!!!!

I guess you read my post before i added photog, art, cgi, exploring, romance, fashion, reading...

Of course the amount of effort I have put into my photog, relationship, and friendships is clearly unnoticeable.

Edited by Bagnu
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 109 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.