Ever been "picked up" easily?

Taramafor

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 262 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

There I am at Knotty beach and YOINK! Off to a sim. Off to their home. Chilling there ever since.

Ever had a situation like that? Where you meet someone, get on and quickly settle in? Best part is the others around can actually, gasp, communicate. IKR! People actually talking like adults on SL. Instead of harping on about "Just fun and no drama" as if people have to be perfect.

Nope. The few times I come across a recommendation, I might go there at another time, on my own. I don’t like being given tours or explained why so and so are great—I have eyes, and certainly my own opinions and preferences.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, belindacarson said:

Yet ANOTHER veiled advertising post

Lol, I now have an SL Partner who I care about very much. That was my point. Advertising is for inworld or on Caroline's pages. You try and advertise here and see how well it goes lol!!!

1 hour ago, belindacarson said:

Yet ANOTHER veiled advertising post

That hate is really uncalled for.

1 hour ago, belindacarson said:

Yeah using an alt to partner to bypass the advertising rules will work........

I'm pretty sure @Talligurl is a different person and wouldn't appreciate you accusing her of being an alt.

Edited by PermaRuthed
  • Like 5

3 minutes ago, belindacarson said:

Did I say it was hate? No.  I said it's another one of her (?) Attempts to get round the advertising rules.

Yet you are the only one who thinks that since almost everyone here already knows Pearl and that she isn't advertising so you need to just let it go already ffs.  Lordy, some people.  SMDH

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, belindacarson said:

Did I say it was hate? No.  I said it's another one of her (?) Attempts to get round the advertising rules.

You're talking about the "I cost money" line?  That old quip is often used by anyone to joke about being a high maintenance date who requires reservations at a fancy expensive restaurant or a night out at Franks with their $1000L entry fee.

I don't know how you interpreted it as a calling card for johns, but it does seem like you're projecting a deep-seated dislike you have for Pearl.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, PermaRuthed said:

You're talking about the "I cost money" line?  That old quip is often used by anyone to joke about being a high maintenance date who requires reservations at a fancy expensive restaurant or a night out at Franks with their $1000L entry fee.

I don't know how you interpreted it as a calling card for johns, but it does seem like you're projecting a deep-seated dislike you have for Pearl.

Far from it but since 99% of bagnu's posts refer to their "adult work", it is a fair statement to make.  If you doubt that statement, feel free to trawl back through the prior posts.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, belindacarson said:

Far from it but since 99% of bagnu's posts refer to their "adult work", it is a fair statement to make.  If you doubt that statement, feel free to trawl back through the prior posts.

Even so, we all take it with the humor it was intended now and not as advertising so perhaps you should too.

PermaRuth has a signature about Love and devotion and sending gifts. Sense of Humor.  Look it up on MP and buys some.

Edited by RowanMinx
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, belindacarson said:

Good grief.  If you don't like her posts, don't read them.  On the other thread you accuse someone of being the morality police over what someone wrote and yet here you doing something similar.  Pot meet kettle.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 262 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.