Time for Sell linden dollars

Nebilius

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1230 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello all, i tried to sell Lindens and my request was accepted friday 9/18/2020, is wednesday 9/23 and still not entered in my paypal account, i checked in my transaction history and i said that the request is completed, do i need more time to wait or i should to contact the linden support?

Thank you for the future answers :)

9855173060fc84b6101306af87b9888c.png

4 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, Nebilius said:

Hello all, i tried to sell Lindens and my request was accepted friday 9/18/2020, is wednesday 9/23 and still not entered in my paypal account, i checked in my transaction history and i said that the request is completed, do i need more time to wait or i should to contact the linden support?

How long does it take to process credits?

For processing a credit to a Paypal or Skrill account, requests generally take up to five business days (Monday-Friday, not including U.S. holidays) to be completed.

We always strive for quick turnaround; however, holidays and the volume of transactions may affect processing times. Also, in the event that Linden Lab requires additional information from a Resident, the processing time will depend on the timely submission of the information by the Resident.

Business holidays in the US will extend the two or five business day window by one day.

Requested Day Two Business Days later Five Business Days Later
Monday Wednesday Following Monday
Tuesday Thursday Following Tuesday
Wednesday Friday Following Wednesday
Thursday Following Monday Following Thursday
Friday Following Tuesday Following Friday
Saturday Following Wednesday Following Monday (Eight calendar days later)
Sunday Following Wednesday Following Monday (Seven calendar days later)

I suggest you give it a couple more days then you have to contact billing support  

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Nebilius said:

SELLING your L$ will simply result in a USD Balance -- go to your Dashboard / Account Summary and see if there is money under the US$ Tilia Account Summary section in the center.

After selling your L$, you then need to Process Credit to get it to go to your PayPal account:

image.png.2fe182f755bed46ca415d7ede67061eb.png

• Like 1

Hello 

I updated all my the documents of proof I needed for Tilia 2 weeks ago and it says "We are verifying your previously submitted information to process credit from your Tilia Account. We do not require additional information at this time.". Its been two weeks to this day. I have a verified Paypal account ( with bank and card details updated , along with auto transfer enabled). Today I also bought some linden dollars ( with a 2.5 $ minimum acceptable pay ) from my Paypal account that is linked to my bank. The payment went through seamlessly and my account got credited almost instantly. However, my Tilia processing status still remains unaffected and also my economic limits page -  shows this .: 

Your current tier is: New Resident 1

LindeX L$ Buy Limit (24 hr): US $2.50 of US $100.00 used

LindeX L$ Buy Limit (30 days): US $2.50 of US $100.00 used

LindeX L$ Sell Limit (24 hr): US $0.00 of US $0.00 used

LindeX L$ Sell Limit (30 days): US $0.00 of US $0.00 used

US$ Process Credit (24 hr):  US $0.00 of US $0.00 used

US$ Process Credit (30 days): US $0.00 of US $0.00 used

If I were to try limit sell offers to sell lindens I earned on SL so far (Im about a year old on this game and have been earning though shows and tipjars) to my verified Paypal Account, How long should I wait until the sell Limit is open to 100 US $.  a week , a month? and will I have to wait till Tilia processses all the details I furnished, since they already accepted my buy offer which has also been reflected on my REAL bank account transactions page by PAYPAL ^SECOND LIFE. My process credit page says your KYC is being reviewed . Someone help please, how do I contact them? ( any means other than phone) , and I need guidance with limit sell offers , if they show be closer to the best buy options or best sell options, If I'm looking to hit the mark sooner than expected.

9 hours ago, Ebonometry said:

Hello 

I updated all my the documents of proof I needed for Tilia 2 weeks ago and it says "We are verifying your previously submitted information to process credit from your Tilia Account. We do not require additional information at this time.". Its been two weeks to this day. I have a verified Paypal account ( with bank and card details updated , along with auto transfer enabled). Today I also bought some linden dollars ( with a 2.5 $ minimum acceptable pay ) from my Paypal account that is linked to my bank. The payment went through seamlessly and my account got credited almost instantly. However, my Tilia processing status still remains unaffected and also my economic limits page -  shows this .: 

Your current tier is: New Resident 1

LindeX L$ Buy Limit (24 hr): US $2.50 of US $100.00 used

LindeX L$ Buy Limit (30 days): US $2.50 of US $100.00 used

LindeX L$ Sell Limit (24 hr): US $0.00 of US $0.00 used

LindeX L$ Sell Limit (30 days): US $0.00 of US $0.00 used

US$ Process Credit (24 hr):  US $0.00 of US $0.00 used

US$ Process Credit (30 days): US $0.00 of US $0.00 used

If I were to try limit sell offers to sell lindens I earned on SL so far (Im about a year old on this game and have been earning though shows and tipjars) to my verified Paypal Account, How long should I wait until the sell Limit is open to 100 US $.  a week , a month? and will I have to wait till Tilia processses all the details I furnished, since they already accepted my buy offer which has also been reflected on my REAL bank account transactions page by PAYPAL ^SECOND LIFE. My process credit page says your KYC is being reviewed . Someone help please, how do I contact them? ( any means other than phone) , and I need guidance with limit sell offers , if they show be closer to the best buy options or best sell options, If I'm looking to hit the mark sooner than expected.

Your answer is in the below noted thread.  In the future, PLEASE DO NOT put the same question in multiple places. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1230 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.