Need help with pay button

manoji Yachvili

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1303 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi.

I have a problem with the payment button, it doesn't work anymore. 😬

I did a quick search on the forum to see if there were similar posts but I didn't find anything, maybe I searched badly.

I hope this is the right place for this post.

I uninstalled sl and reinstalled it but it still doesn't work.

Has anyone had a similar problem and could give me any helpful hints?

Thanks in advance for any kindly reply ☺️

Edited by manoji Yachvili

1 minute ago, manoji Yachvili said:

Hi.

I have a problem with the payment button, it doesn't work anymore. 😬

I did a quick search on the forum to see if there were similar posts but I didn't find anything, maybe I searched badly.

I hope this is the right place for this post.

I uninstalled sl and reinstalled it but it still doesn't work.
any helpful hints, has anyone had a similar problem?

Thanks in advance for any kindly reply ☺️

Payment for what?  Buying Lindens or paying for an item?

18 minutes ago, manoji Yachvili said:

Hi RowanMinx, any items... 

I can buy Linden but  for example if I want to buy a pair of shoes I cannot

If you're in a busy area such as an event, it's probably lag.  If you're cam shopping from a distance either move closer or check this:

camshoppingfixed.jpg

• Thanks 1

I wonder if there is something blocking your screen, like a hud or something  transparent..

Just to see if there is anything blocking your screen, try clicking Ctrl Alt T and see if anything shows up red on your screen..

I've had that happen to me before and it block me..

A good way to tell if that's happening also is, Appearance will show up in the menu..

It's a stab in the dark, but just maybe there is something blocking your screen that you can't see..

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, manoji Yachvili said:

if you mean this one:

"To buy from this vendor using Linden Dollars, please simply RIGHT CLICK the vendor and choose PAY." 

it doesn't work, nothing happen, none touch option show up

Does "Touch" show up on objects that are NOT vendors, which you wouldn't expect to pay? Such as furniture etc?

thanks for all the replies.

I will try to explain better, the fact that English is not my native language doesn't help me.

when I click on an object for sale, or on a panel to pay for a service, the object remains selected without the amount to be paid appearing and therefore I cannot buy it.

if instead I use the buy button, the window opens without difficulty and I can buy it. 

the problem is that most things use the pay solution rather than buy.

I hope I have explained the problem properly, better than before.

see the related photo, hope it helps ☺️

buy-1.jpg

buy-2.jpg

pay-1.jpg

That appears to be the standard Linden viewer, so RLV is not the problem.

If you choose "Pay" from that right-click menu, "the object remains selected without the amount to be paid appearing" -- do you get the normal dialog window titled "Pay Resident" but that window lacks the amount to pay? Or do you not get that dialog at all?

If you don't get the window at all, I'd want to be sure it isn't hiding behind some other dialog (like, making sure all the stuff in the upper right corner of the screen is cleared away: no pending object messages, group chat sessions, any of that junk that can accumulate up there).

If you do get the window but it doesn't populate... you know, I've seen that before, but I can't remember why; seems like it was when there was a problem with the Second Life service itself, but maybe that's a network thing? Maybe somebody knows.

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Qie Niangao said:

That appears to be the standard Linden viewer, so RLV is not the problem.

If you choose "Pay" from that right-click menu, "the object remains selected without the amount to be paid appearing" -- do you get the normal dialog window titled "Pay Resident" but that window lacks the amount to pay? Or do you not get that dialog at all?

If you don't get the window at all, I'd want to be sure it isn't hiding behind some other dialog (like, making sure all the stuff in the upper right corner of the screen is cleared away: no pending object messages, group chat sessions, any of that junk that can accumulate up there).

If you do get the window but it doesn't populate... you know, I've seen that before, but I can't remember why; seems like it was when there was a problem with the Second Life service itself, but maybe that's a network thing? Maybe somebody knows.

I do not get dialog at all and I’ve clean all the stuff in the upper right corner... is about a week that I spent most of my time in sl cleaning 😬

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, RowanMinx said:

Instead of selecting pay as in the last picture,, choose touch.  

In all pictures, I see some option to purchase the item.  Whether it says buy or pay, isn't that basically the same thing?

also for me seems the same but some things haven’t the possibility to use buy, just only pay by the way I’ll try again and next time I’ll try also the “touch”.

thanks to all of you for your kindness 🥰

I’ll let you know what next

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1303 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.