ARGH ! Going somewhat crazy with the new avis

Horus Salubrius

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1305 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Horus Salubrius said:

Well that is just too easy.  

2951a8b014598d1e0d15f8de6235ba8b.jpg

This is what I have managed so far with the clothes supplied with the avi & some old bits from my inventory which obvs still work.  I've come across sweaters not working with jeans so dressing these guys is gonna be trickier.  slowly ... slowly ....   

@RowanMinxomg - lol - and now here's another thing ... animations make bits of your skin show through the clothes (at least the ones I am currently wearing).  Is there a work around for that or is it just a matter of fining some looser fitting trousers ?   I suppose a dark legging underneath would do the trick ...  the surprises are coming thick & fast !! 

That is where that alpha HUD comes in handy.  Open that tab in the body HUD and hide the area that is poking through.  Easy peasy.

That does happen even with mesh clothing especially made for a specific body if they don't use auto hide.  Elbow usually for me.

Edited by RowanMinx
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Horus Salubrius said:

So this was unexpected ... took off the clothes the legacy body & there are "blank" bits all over the body, on the chest like a vest & the calves are gone - so back into the HUD to fill those in ... is this a thing ?  

I will just add that all the mesh bodies I have used has a toggle all on/all off button, so you do not have to fill in the holes bit by bit. I do not remember if Legacy has it.

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1305 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.