Alternative friends :)

Lilyphilia

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1222 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey all I trust you're safe and doing well.

So I'm on the hunt for some friends again and hoping to find people with similair interests.

I have a pretty alternative/niche kinda style and my favorite shops are Cureless/CerberusXing, Azoury and .Shi.

I can go from female, male, femboy to androgynous and love being super creative with my style. 

-Likes: Intelligence, Anime, Cinema, Photography, Japan, Learning, Spirituality, History, Wit.

-Dislikes: Racism, Sexism, Homophobia, Transphobia, Ableism, Bigotry and Ignorance or discrimination of any kind. 

I enjoy visiting beutiful places, going to clubs, chatting and hunting for interesting items/clothing. Oh and also someone who doesn't mind sorting inventory with me 😜

Much love

Snapshot_01.png

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, relauv said:

We have similar interests (dislikes as well). When I get back on for more than a few minutes - which may be as late as next week - can I send you an IM? I wouldn't mind chatting and seeing if we hit it off. 

Of course Relauv! Would love that ^^ 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Lilyphilia said:

Of course Relauv! Would love that ^^ 

Nice! Will message you whenever I actually have time to carry on a conversation in-game :) 

Oh, I should mention right now I'm sporting a cat avatar because I can't find all the correct parts for my ideal human so I hope that's not an issue. 

20 minutes ago, relauv said:

Nice! Will message you whenever I actually have time to carry on a conversation in-game :) 

Oh, I should mention right now I'm sporting a cat avatar because I can't find all the correct parts for my ideal human so I hope that's not an issue. 

hehe it's no problem, do you :)

You sound like someone I could get along with and we seem to have a lot in common, and I'll chill with you while you sort your inventory too, but that's something I never have to do because my inventory is pathetically almost barren 😅

Should I IM you or would you like to? Regardless I look forward to speaking with you! 

• Like 1

Nkt a whole lot in common however i saw "inventory sorting" and since i read the Kon Marie book on tidying up and a documentry on Minimalism im a bit of a self confessed tidyuper.. i love sorting rt and virtual.. ever wanna sit together in a home (i have a skybox) we could totally do that together while chatting. (Ps im a homebody when not shopping sales)

• Like 1

12 hours ago, themoonandthesea said:

You sound like someone I could get along with and we seem to have a lot in common, and I'll chill with you while you sort your inventory too, but that's something I never have to do because my inventory is pathetically almost barren 😅

Should I IM you or would you like to? Regardless I look forward to speaking with you! 

Aww yay and I see you like Ghibli too! Yay, sounds good ^^

12 hours ago, xBaeBeex said:

Nkt a whole lot in common however i saw "inventory sorting" and since i read the Kon Marie book on tidying up and a documentry on Minimalism im a bit of a self confessed tidyuper.. i love sorting rt and virtual.. ever wanna sit together in a home (i have a skybox) we could totally do that together while chatting. (Ps im a homebody when not shopping sales)

Hey BaeBee! Thank you so much for the offer that does sound good but I'm not sure it will be very enjoyable to sort inventory together if we have nothing in common :(

Ooh love your look! I am into alternative lifestyles myself. We have very similar interests. Musically I am into J-Rock and Visual Kei for almost half my life, and I am a voracious fan of film noir and yakuza cinema so my appearance on SL reflects that.

UTC +9 here if you are online around the same time IM me in-world Yuumo Ichibara ♥️

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I think you and me would get along great as I also have primarily alternative avi's and am looking for others who enjoy the same style. We have the same interests and dislikes, especially the part about sorting inventory (I'm currently in the middle of it LOL)! I'd love to meet and chill if that's cool with you. My in-game name is candyhologram if you want to message me or I can IM you. :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/30/2020 at 4:04 PM, Yuumo Ichibara said:

Ooh love your look! I am into alternative lifestyles myself. We have very similar interests. Musically I am into J-Rock and Visual Kei for almost half my life, and I am a voracious fan of film noir and yakuza cinema so my appearance on SL reflects that.

UTC +9 here if you are online around the same time IM me in-world Yuumo Ichibara ♥️

Oh wow thank you so much! I'd love to meet you in SL! Will send you a message :3

On 10/13/2020 at 2:16 AM, candyhologram said:

I think you and me would get along great as I also have primarily alternative avi's and am looking for others who enjoy the same style. We have the same interests and dislikes, especially the part about sorting inventory (I'm currently in the middle of it LOL)! I'd love to meet and chill if that's cool with you. My in-game name is candyhologram if you want to message me or I can IM you. :)

Aww yay! Sorry for the delay. I will IM you :D

On 10/25/2020 at 12:00 AM, angelenesmith said:

We share a lot of the same likes - and dislikes! Your avatar is absolutely beautiful as well, I adore your style!

My name in-game is angelenesmith, feel free to send me an IM some time!

Aww thank you so much! :D I tried messaging you but can't find you :( feel free to IM me!

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1222 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.