my manual verification of my age dosn't works

Laurie Drachios

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4693 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi,

I did a verification of age several times, but it fails all the time, I sendthe tickets, I am told that this is not the right category, but there is nocategory for verification age, I scanned my ID, I have an email address where to send ..

thanks 

3 answers to this question

You're right, there is no support category for age verification issues for Basic members.You need Premium membership.

If you only have Basic you can account verify instead by setting up a payment relationship with Linden Lab.

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowled​ge-Base/Accessing-Adult-land-and-content/ta-p/805...

Credit card and Paypal will work if you are a US resident to add Payment Info. Credit card only for the moment for non-US residents and you will need to buy the minimum mount of Lindens to add Payment Info Used. Once completed, you can access adult areas apart from a very few that require age verification.

Hello Laurie. Are you a premium member? If yes, is suggested to use the Live Chat.

If not, i fear that your tries to verify your age manually are vain insomuch according LL, you can use it "if you are a "premium or Concierge customer and you experience difficulty verifying your identity on the Second Life website".

On the other side, you can have access in adult regions if you become "Account Verified", having "Payment Info on File". This way you have access in all of adult regions except of the estate owner restricts access to residens who are verified with Age Verification.

If that solution is impossible for you, you continue your Second Life having access only in General and Moderate regions which constitute this moment the 89.83% of sims in SL.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4693 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.