BOM Eye Problem

Maia Beltran

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1266 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Maitimo said:

Are you wearing your mesh eyes with your Catwa head? You need to wear those too (and set them to BOM also, if you want to use system eyes). The system eyes are positioned too high for the eye position on Catwa heads.

No, I had the Eyes Rig on...

Not sure how to set the mesh eyes to BOM?

23 minutes ago, Maia Beltran said:

Not sure how to set the mesh eyes to BOM?

Again, assuming that your head is v4.5 (and of course is a Bento head) then a second click of the BoM button on the Skins tab of the Master HUD will also set the eyes to BoM. Don't forget to remove any eye alpha that you're using, so it doesn't turn your eyes red!

• Thanks 2

42 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

Again, assuming that your head is v4.5 (and of course is a Bento head) then a second click of the BoM button on the Skins tab of the Master HUD will also set the eyes to BoM. Don't forget to remove any eye alpha that you're using, so it doesn't turn your eyes red!

I am using the Freya head, so assuming it has these options? I am not in world at the moment, but will give this a go tonight. Thank you so much!

1 hour ago, Skell Dagger said:

Are the unrigged eyes getting an update to BOM or have they been or can they be?  

3 hours ago, Maia Beltran said:

I am using the Freya head, so assuming it has these options?

Yes. Freya was released as v4.5 so you'll find the BoM button on the top right of the Skins tab on the master HUD :)

2 hours ago, RowanMinx said:

Are the unrigged eyes getting an update to BOM or have they been or can they be?  

If you mean the unrigged eyes from the Catwa Eyes and Tears HUD, those already work for BoM. You can use either the BoM button on the v4.5 Master HUD, or the BoM relay from the gift room at the store.

Edited by Skell Dagger
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I put myself to the BoM test and it all worked great except the eyes......they are far too large for the sockets so i made them less bugged in appearance

but they still show thru a bit at certain angles.    Can I remove those and put in a diff pair ?    This BoM stuff still has me befuddled!!   I'm using Catwa Sophia head . 

Edited by Candi Clawtooth

3 hours ago, Candi Clawtooth said:

I put myself to the BoM test and it all worked great except the eyes......they are far too large for the sockets so i made them less bugged in appearance

but they still show thru a bit at certain angles.    Can I remove those and put in a diff pair ?    This BoM stuff still has me befuddled!!   I'm using Catwa Sophia head . 

BOM is only about the TEXTURE on the eyes (the picture), not their size or position. If you are wearing the right rigged eyes for the head, check your Eye Depth setting (Edit Appearance). The slider for Eye Depth must be at exactly 50.

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1266 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.