Short pixie hairstyles.

xBaeBeex

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1311 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello all!

I am after some short hairstyles.. similar to the Prudance hairstyle by Doux.. that short give an idea in how short.. 

I really like Opale hair..but they dont seem to have the same look .. im not after neck or chin length.. im only after pixie short. 

Thankyou!

• Like 1

There are quite a few from Rezology in this link on the first few pages:  Yes, and Tram like Rowan said.  I was going to recommend Tram too...it's a bit Japanese looking but very cute.  I love Tram.  

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/121179/search?search[category_id]=&search[keywords]=short+hair&search[maturity]=General&search[maturity_level]=G&search[page]=1&search[per_page]=12&search[store_id]=121179&utf8=✓

Edited by FairreLilette

2 minutes ago, FairreLilette said:

There are quite a few from Rezology in this link on the first few pages:  Yes, and Tram like Rowan said.  I was going to recommend Tram too...it's a bit Japanese looking but very cute.  I love Tram.  

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/121179/search?search[category_id]=&search[keywords]=short+hair&search[maturity]=General&search[maturity_level]=G&search[page]=1&search[per_page]=12&search[store_id]=121179&utf8=✓

I love their hair too.  I just wish the colors were more vibrant, deeper.  The dark brown is sort of washed out looking and not a deep rich color.  The lighter colors are fine.

DP YumYum (or barberyumyum, or just YumYum) specializes in short pixie styles, somewhat inspired by Japanese manga and anime, I think. They're really very nice, and they are frequently also involved in the weekend sales.

Check out the unisex ones too.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/17103?search[category_id]=668&search[maturity][]=General&search[maturity][]=Moderate&search[maturity][]=Adult&search[page]=1&search[per_page]=96&search[sort]=created_at_desc&search[store_id]=17103

• Like 1

ok all, i owe it to all the help.. because DAMN you guys know your hairstyles.. i spent THREE hrs going through everything.. Tran had some NICE stuff im not gonna lie.. i really liked it.. 

i went all over tran, dura, opale, no.match, magika, doux, lamb, kuni, rama, sintiklia..and finally found one i really thought was close enough to what i wanted.. from a trusted brand i like, Sealthic.. 

heres my result! .. yes im proud.. my eyes are tired..and i dont think i want to look at hair again for a long time..

front.JPG

MENSTYLE.JPG

side.JPG

• Like 4

2 hours ago, xBaeBeex said:

PS.... designers do NOT make it easy for pixie, short hair.. where is the love for short cropped hair?? ... i had to find it in the male section.. 

I have quite a few male hair styles.  I also find some of their bases are nice to use.  I wouldn't be caught dead without one and stealthic has a really nice one for lelutka.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, xBaeBeex said:

PS.... designers do NOT make it easy for pixie, short hair.. where is the love for short cropped hair?? ... i had to find it in the male section.. 

I so agree, I haven't find a decent curly pixie as yet!! 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, xBaeBeex said:

@RowanMinx but Stealthic didnt have for genus :( .. otherwise i would have been laughing at all the choices I could have picked from .. 

On that note I guess .. genus is mostly used by females.. bjt would still be nice to see some genus hairbases.. male looking ones anyway...

Well, it IS BOM so it may have worked ok on genus.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, xBaeBeex said:

ok all, i owe it to all the help.. because DAMN you guys know your hairstyles.. i spent THREE hrs going through everything.. Tran had some NICE stuff im not gonna lie.. i really liked it.. 

i went all over tran, dura, opale, no.match, magika, doux, lamb, kuni, rama, sintiklia..and finally found one i really thought was close enough to what i wanted.. from a trusted brand i like, Sealthic.. 

heres my result! .. yes im proud.. my eyes are tired..and i dont think i want to look at hair again for a long time..

front.JPG

MENSTYLE.JPG

side.JPG

That's cute!  It has a retro look to it.  I like it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Elora Lunasea said:

This one by Tableau Vivant might suit you

There Ain't No Cure for the Summertime Blues

Or, this one by Argrace. It's older but holds up nicely

Zoe

One is from Shi? They have a lot of shorter unusual styles

Classic

or, Opale (much older but maybe?)

Anis

Love the one from .Shi.  Not sure if I've tried that one yet.  How old is that one from Argrace since I know they retired most of their older styles which is a shame.

• Like 1

Just now, RowanMinx said:

Love the one from .Shi.  Not sure if I've tried that one yet.  How old is that one from Argrace since I know they retired most of their older styles which is a shame.

I think it was from 2017 or 2018, sadly. I haven't been there in a long while. Hair is one of the few things I don't tend to dump from my inventory. 

Shi is excellent. I have several edgy styles from them. 

22 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

DP YumYum (or barberyumyum, or just YumYum) specializes in short pixie styles, somewhat inspired by Japanese manga and anime, I think. They're really very nice, and they are frequently also involved in the weekend sales.

Check out the unisex ones too.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/17103?search[category_id]=668&search[maturity][]=General&search[maturity][]=Moderate&search[maturity][]=Adult&search[page]=1&search[per_page]=96&search[sort]=created_at_desc&search[store_id]=17103

Oh yes! I have a few of theirs - one of them, I think is called Leslie maybe? Fantastic look. Very Twiggy.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1311 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.