Hold fast to dreams (picture)

Doc Carling

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1305 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've read your post "What about an "Introduce yourself and your artistic work" sub-forum?"
so here one answer to increase the number of responses:

I don't like too much this work because seems a kind of paste-up without pay too much attention o the details 😬

however an opinion is not very important .. but when there are many and they express the same feeling, yes

I wish you a sunny day, plenty of many reply on your post 😊

Edited by manoji Yachvili
  • Like 1

Thank you. 😊 The headline of the mentioned post cleary asks for opinions about a sub-forum. Not more than that. Why people interprete that as complainment that my images don't get enough response is a miracle to me. 😄 Sure, I like if my pictures get attention, positive or negative. But if they don't get any, it's also ok. One can't be everyones darling, you know.

As for this picture. Actually you are right. I made it on the fly. To tell the truth I enjoyed more to build the avatar than to picture it.  I think the face is really not bad. Perhaps a portrait picture would have been better. Well, you caught me.  ☺️

And btw, I consider myself rather as a yellow press/comic/cartoon artist and less as classic photographer. Means I focus more on the story that the pictures tell than on perfect details. Below an older picture of me.😁

doccamera.jpg

Edited by Doc Carling
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1305 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.