BOM mesh head for males?

Artemas Dagger

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1305 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

7 minutes ago, Artemas Dagger said:

Hi, I'd like to go with a mesh head for all the advantages they provide, but I'd still like to look like me. What are some good options for BOM mesh heads for men? 

Here I am with the Gianni body and classic head. Thank you! AD

Artemas_004.png

I know everyone usually tell people to demo heads first but I always suggest finding a skin that you love and then trying it on the various head options it's made for.  If it's made for catwa, try it on their heads.  Same for lelutka.  That's how I chose my first head.  I saw a skin I loved and got the appropriate head .  

ETA..  Now with BOM you can possible get your same look with the right head so in that case, demo all the head and use your current skin.  Just a thought.

Edited by RowanMinx
  • Like 1

Akeruka has a special price now. But I am not sure how long the 2000 L offer lasts.

[AK] Advanced BETA Head

Nice chin and jawline on this one. It looks like your chin with the classic look. Make the mouth a bit wider, the lips a bit thinner, add a beard, and there you are, in updated version. It is StrayDog that made the head skin, it matches flawlessly with Stray Dog's body skins.

All LeLutkas heads are 3990 until further notice. Go for the Evolution heads, it is made quite a lot of skins for them already. They also have fewer triangles because they do not have those onion layers.

StrayDog is the obvious place to start. StrayDog's BOM skins for Catwa look well on the Akeruka head too.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Alec Kaestner said:

One thing I would recommend is exporting your shape via Firestorm to an XML file. THen you can don a new shape (with your new head) and IMPORT thos XML settings. It won't get you (even) vlose, head wise - but it does give you a starting point - and you WON'T screw up your old shape!

I always make copies of my shape and stick them in the head demo folder but your idea works too.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1305 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.