Animation (solo) player HUD maker

Hotbabe2004

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1306 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi all,

I need quite simple thing - a hud maker that will play own animations I add to it. And one thing I also need is ability to have animations in different categories. Of course one way doing it could be wearing opencollar or something(hiding it inside head for example :)) adding animations and playing trough menu. Problem is I probably would add many animations and it would be very hard to navigate trough them without submenus. I checked marketplace, but there is no such thing or I did not manage find it :( There are some solutions, but they do not let you create your own animation folder/submenus.

If you know such thing, please advise.

1 hour ago, Hotbabe2004 said:

Hi all,

I need quite simple thing - a hud maker that will play own animations I add to it. And one thing I also need is ability to have animations in different categories. Of course one way doing it could be wearing opencollar or something(hiding it inside head for example :)) adding animations and playing trough menu. Problem is I probably would add many animations and it would be very hard to navigate trough them without submenus. I checked marketplace, but there is no such thing or I did not manage find it :( There are some solutions, but they do not let you create your own animation folder/submenus.

If you know such thing, please advise.

A HUD for a specific thing such as combat or just a basic AO hud?  If it's just the basic ao, then Akeyo sells one that is web based which I personally didn't like but also a cheap basic ao.  I removed the animation preinstalled and put my own in.  It's a basic drag and drop with no notecard editing involved.  It sorts the animations into categories such as stand, walk, dance, etc.  It may ask now and the which category but overall, it's easy as pie.

Edited by RowanMinx

No, unfortunately I am not talking about AO. :( I need to play animations in different categories, such as: greeting, roleplay, some gesture animations etc.

P.S. I found one solution: there is 1 linden dance hud that allows to add custom animations. One way doing it could be to have one hud for each category, but problem is hud does not allow renaming it. That means I have to have them in different folders, which is terrible way. I would like something simpler, even if it is expensive.

Edited by Hotbabe2004

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1306 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.