X file: Lelutka head and the shape with a life of its own

Elena Blossom

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1286 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Morning everyone!

I've been having some... issues... with my Lelutka head lately, hopefully someone can shed some light. I've noticed there are times when I log in, that my head shape is more streched and the chin is longer; so I edit my shape to adjust  but when I log in again, then of course the shape looks terrible because the chin is basically non existent. 

Today it happened again, and I tried different shapes, but still, the head appear too long, so I editted again, and tried relogging. Well, this time, I don't know what has happened, but I look totally different, even the mouth. I actually like it, it is quite of round, but I swear it is the same shape looking completely different.

I thought I was going crazy or my eyes were doing something funny, but I've been taking different pictures to check it. Does anyone have any idea of what can be going on? Believe me, I have just had a single cup of coffee this morning, and there was nothing else on it... 

Thank you!!! 

Some bento animations can (and will) cause it. So called "universal" ones that are used in some furniture and attachments. So it sounds like something deforms your bento head, then on relog it resets to normal and your shape edit looks terrible. Instead of editing your shape when it happens you can reset skeleton by right clicking on yourself and choosing reset skeleton or reset skeleton and animations. But ideally you shouldn't use those animations which cause that at all.

• Thanks 1

Next time it happens, instead of altering your shape, try a reset skeleton first. I have noticed this happening on occasion after demoing various products. Also, if you've tried the new Catwa head, the sliders in the HUD modifies your bento shape, so you will need to do a reset skeleton after using that demo. I about freaked the first time I played with the demo and then went back to the outfit I'd been wearing before trying the demo. My face was all distorted. So a moment of panic, I reset my skeleton, and all was back to normal.

• Thanks 2

Thanks Amanda. Your description of the issue is better than mine  xD , that is exactly what is happening. So it is clear to me now it has to do with the skeleton. I'm relieved, because I really my head. 

49 minutes ago, Amanda Dallin said:

I had something similar several times with my old Lelutka Simone recently.  My face was scrunched up and spiky.  I reset the skeleton and it was fine.  

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1286 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.