How Do I Change A House On The Premium

Yanenaa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1308 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

8 answers to this question

20 minutes ago, Yanenaa said:

I pick the wrong one now im trying to change it to the one i wanted 

there are different kinds of houses depending on if you have a Bellissaria Linden Home or a older Linden Home

can you post a picture of the house you currently have, and a picture of the house you would like to have ?

this way people will be able to tell you the best thing to do

1 hour ago, Yanenaa said:

I pick the wrong one now im trying to change it to the one i wanted 

For the newer Linden Homes - Bellisseria homes - there are multiple Themes and then 4 or 8 Types within the Theme (Traditionals, Houseboats, Victorians, Campers, Log Homes).  You do not have to abandon and get another if you simply want to change the Type within a Theme.   If you have a Houseboat and want a different Type, you simply click the Life Preserver at the edge of the parcel and pick a new Type.  Ditto for Traditionals, Victorians, Campers, and Log Homes -- the Campers have 8 Types and all others have 4 Types.  For the Traditionals and Victorians, use the Mailbox to change the Type.  The Campers have a wooden sign at the property edge.  I don't remember for the Log Homes if it is a Mailbox or a Sign.  You only have to Abandon if you want a different Theme.

For the older homes -- Meadowbrook, Tahoe, Elderglen, and Shareta Osumai -- you do pick the "exact" type on the website.  If that is what you have and you want something different, then you must Abandon the home per the instructions Chic gave.

I hope you understand that you can change the model of home that you have by simply using the controls on the House Controller (mailbox) out in front of the house.  If you are in a Victorian themed area, for example, you can choose among four different models without leaving your parcel.  You cannot choose a Log Home or a Camper, for example, because those are in different themed areas, and you cannot move to another parcel without abandoning the present one and reapplying.  Read carefully here .....

On 9/19/2020 at 11:58 PM, Mollymews said:

there are different kinds of houses depending on if you have a Bellissaria Linden Home or a older Linden Home

can you post a picture of the house you currently have, and a picture of the house you would like to have ?

this way people will be able to tell you the best thing to do

i believe i have Meadowbrook but i dont see anything that say abandoning

1 hour ago, Yanenaa said:

i believe i have Meadowbrook but i dont see anything that say abandoning

stand inside your home. then official Linden viewer,  menu: World \ About Land \  General tab \ Abandon Land button

press this and it will abandon the home back to Linden.  Then you will be able to pick another home. menu Me \ Account dashboard \ Home \ Get Your Home Now

we can abandon and select a new home up to 5 times per 24 hour period

19 hours ago, Mollymews said:

stand inside your home. then official Linden viewer,  menu: World \ About Land \  General tab \ Abandon Land button

press this and it will abandon the home back to Linden.  Then you will be able to pick another home. menu Me \ Account dashboard \ Home \ Get Your Home Now

we can abandon and select a new home up to 5 times per 24 hour period

Thanks everyone for helping me 

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1308 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.